brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So I know I said I would never do this again, but I am trying to switch Brutus over to TOW ocean something (I forget exactly what it is called) but it is grain free and fish. He is still lickomg his paws and getting cysts between his toes on the prescription Royal Canin HP. The vet said it is ok to try it. Wish me luck

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good luck, I really hope this works for him!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
let us know how it works out.
i'm putting it off for another few months.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rosalie.... have you thought about looking into The Honest Kitchen? it is a great food and is really doing wonders for Harlea ... [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]
If Fromm wasn't doing well for Banks that is where I would be heading

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep she is doing wonderful on it. She is still scratching a bit but it is from her fur that is growing back. Today is 1 week that she has fully been on THK and she is doing wonderful so far so we are going to continue with it and see if things keep improving.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Rosalie, you know Blue's on the same food, and I hate it as well. But I'm gonna give it a chance because of the hydrolyzed protein. Normal foods just don't break it down into amino acids.
It's supposed to be easier to digest. That could be why Brutus isn't tolerating a regular food.

(you probably already know what I posted above, but i had to post it anyway :p)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So I know I said I would never do this again, but I am trying to switch Brutus over to TOW ocean something (I forget exactly what it is called) but it is grain free and fish. He is still lickomg his paws and getting cysts between his toes on the prescription Royal Canin HP. The vet said it is ok to try it. Wish me luck

TOTW (Taste Of The Wild) Ocean Fish? Cami is on their Bison/Venison & does well

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Rosalie, I'm so sorry to hear about Brutus…
You know I use Earthborn Holistic w/my boxer Roxie. I know that [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] were using it w/their bullies… it's a great food as well...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh Rosalie, I'm so sorry to hear about Brutus…
You know I use Earthborn Holistic w/my boxer Roxie. I know that [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] were using it w/their bullies… it's a great food as well...

Vegas has been on it for two years now and does great on it!! ONLY the lamb, I tried other proteins, but lamb is the winner. Good luck, seems like every time I think something is working after a while it stops!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.