First vet trip

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
Took beau to vets for her microchip, had to carry her half way there cos she's a lazy girl ( I live literally a minutes walk away not even that probably ) you get a lot of attention with a baby bully for sure ! Everyone wanted her and she was the talk of the vets ! She got on the vet table and fell to sleep while she had her chip inserted and didn't even flinch Infact she didn't even notice . Only had her 6 days but she doesn't like to walk anywhere, she only gets a sprint on when we turn around to go home, she came from a farm and had there acres to just roam in, so I'm getting her used to her leash. If the front door is left open she will go out but will not leave the driveway. We live on a very quite street with little traffic. She will walk up and down my street happily at the side of me off leash and never runs off. Am I lucky that she does this or is this a trait, she is only just turning 17 weeks old ? She has taken to me the most in the family. She likes to sleep on my knee and be by my side. Out of the week she has had no accidents in the house through day and only a small piddle and a poo one one night, we don't crate her cos don't feel the need to, tho we have one and leave the door open but she hardly ever goes in she sleeps on the settee instead and on a night she sleeps in a bed in the kitchen with the door shut and she doesn't cry ! I'm feeling kinda lucky ! Pic is of her and my son max both sleeping together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 148

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
She's a beauty
I was going to call one of my pups beau but I changed it to Nula. Still love the name tho

We usually get the micro chip done as a package in the uk. At the same time as there shots. So we carry them.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Great pic. Absolutely priceless. Glad to hear you have a well behaved bully but, don't take your eye off of Beau.

OP
K

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
Yeah will never take my eye off her, and that why I want her used to a leash cos I wouldn't dare walk her on a main road or busy area without one. She's still young and may change when she's older, are they all this well behaved as puppies ? And change when there older or do u think this is just her, I'm hoping it's just her forever ! I'm from uk also and her previous owner had her vaccinations done but didn't chip her

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a precious photo.... Beau sleeps with one eye open, keeping close watch over his big brother I am sure!

What a sweet boy you have.... reminds me of my sweetie, Nitschke, very similar - if he somehow was out front he would not leave the driveway and walked right next to me whenever not on lead. :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awe I love the picture, so sweet! She has you trained already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.