cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:heartsign:We need MORE photos of Buster! This boy is really adorable and having had the privilege of meeting him on several occasions (!!), I can attest that he is a sweetheart and a loving, gentle spirit. He looks great, Phil!!

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Hey Phil real sorry to hear you and Buster are having a tough time finding the right food for him. I have restated feeding my pups Fromms and having problems with a most of the flavors were the pups face turns bright pink and Dozer the most sensitive out of the three gets blood shot eyes real bad.
Might have to try Earthborn Holistic Meadow Feast Grain Free Lamb Dry Dog Food. Like others have said we do need see more pictures of Buster and have to say that picture of you holding Buster that you just removed from your signature is awesome.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Phil Buster still looks good to me too, and I know where you are coming from I too have not put many snaps of Ftse much to the same reason I don't want people thinking I am a bad Mum as we have been going through so many issues with him and food we thought we had finally found one and after three weeks all starts again his paws are red and a bit swollen in between his toes his ear was yucky one day the next perfect and his nose rope pink and itchy I bathe the rope but he still itches it at I don't know if it is the dental sticks the kibble or meat I m so darn confused with it all.

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
He looks handsome too me. Poor Buster. ")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
i LOVE Buster and anytime i can see his face is good by me :)

You are a very good dad!
I had Brutus and Ruthie on the lamb and lentil, but switched back to the pork and peas...I wonder if that triggered his allergy attack? He is doing better now though.

Get better sweet Buster!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.