Pet bed recommendations

Owens

Jun 16, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Wondering if anyone has a good recommendation on a bed,Zeus surprisingly doesn't ever chew on anything besides toys so I'm not to worried about spending a ton of money on a bed just to have it destroyed.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I really like the memory foam orthopedic beds. Just easier on their joints.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
here are a couple we've used... Banks is going on 9 yrs old and she has no desire to shew her beds
Comfy pet pads (fleece)

images

lamb wool pet pad

-font-b-Simple-b-font-Plaid-font-b-Design-b-font-Lambs-wool-pet-dog.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I like the Cooleroo beds. I also like the big pet pillows at HomeSense, they are a good price, and they have lots of nice styles. My guys can't have pillows, blankets, or soft things in their crates because they eat them, but I use the pillows when they are with us and can be supervised. They are not in their crates. I have seen the oversized pillow beds at Costco but have no experience with them. They are huge, and thick and look really comfy, and the price point is great at $24.99.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I had different pads and beds and was so undecided about what good bed I wanted to get. I finally decided on the U-Design plastic bed. It has a pad on the bottom and then a cover over that. There is short covers and long. I got the long one that covers the entire bed and sides. I love this bed! I got it pretty big because I really didn't know what I was doing. Lol Now, I'm glad I did. Henry lays in it to sleep and also hordes his toys in it. There is lots of room. I put the large pad under the cover to make washing a little easier. It wasn't very expensive either. I think the other, more expensive brand is Perla. Good luck. I spent weeks obsessing over what bed I wanted!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
There are so many choices out there it is hard to pick just one. For Harlea's crate she has a quilted bed that we picked up at one of our local dog shows that she just loves and then scattered through the rest of the house we have several Coolaroo's and memory foam beds.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly will sleep on anything.
Kevin is very picky.. We have a pile of beds/pads/pillows/blankets that he's rejected.

You may want to pick up some 'cheaper' beds from TJ Max/Marshalls/Homegoods and find out what he likes before you spend the big bucks :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.