Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I got to hand it to her - shes got me wrapped around her paw well [emoji23]

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
If anyone can get through this it's you Pati !!! It seems as you have a lot of patience!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My boy Usko was the pickiest eater before. I tried everything, tough love too, but after three days of not eating and then just that much that he didn't starve, I caved in. He did how ever get cured like a miracle at around 3 years old and has been eating normally since. There is still some foods that he doesn't eat, except if they're on Voitto's plate.

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
If anyone can get through this it's you Pati !!! It seems as you have a lot of patience!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do-im surprised i havent snapped yet! It came to the point that as soon as i visit our local pet superstore staff was asking me "buying different brand again? " [emoji23]

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
My boy Usko was the pickiest eater before. I tried everything, tough love too, but after three days of not eating and then just that much that he didn't starve, I caved in. He did how ever get cured like a miracle at around 3 years old and has been eating normally since. There is still some foods that he doesn't eat, except if they're on Voitto's plate.

Lets hope she will start eating mire normal sooner- 3 years ...my God! I got another 2 of this then [emoji12]

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we've been through your experience Pati! Lola now eats raw bison or duck patties, but half the time (ok, 80% of the time) we have to hand feed her. I think she just wants the quality time and attention. Half the time, I am happy to do it, the other half, i'm effin late for work and wish she'd eat her gd breakfast! :)

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
We tried raw- she looked at me as if i went crazy giving to her this kind of food!
For first year (and a bit) she was on wet trays 80%meat rest veg -gently bloody steamed -it smelt better than my dinners -and then she got more pickier! So i had to put a stop to it-so far shes managing to eat on her own lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.