And this is why we don't get a full nights sleep

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] that's so cute......I complain about Brodie getting undeneath my back...won't do that now! They are your heating pad...bet they keep you nice and toasty :up:.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
We sleep the same way but only 1 bully! I hate having a paw stuck in my back but she does keep me warm! Her and my husband have a snoring contest every night! She usually gets up once a night for a drink or to go out. She can jump down but cant jump back up, I think I need to get some doggy stairs! :lol:

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We sleep the same way but only 1 bully! I hate having a paw stuck in my back but she does keep me warm! Her and my husband have a snoring contest every night! She usually gets up once a night for a drink or to go out. She can jump down but cant jump back up, I think I need to get some doggy stairs! :lol:

We do have doggy stairs at the end of the bed. It is a life saver. When Bella was real little she couldn't even use the stairs and would come to my side of the bed and whine. I would get up and put her to bed. Well she still tries it. Every night you will hear me say "no go use the stairs" Once spoiled always spoiled.