And this is why we don't get a full nights sleep

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] that's so cute......I complain about Brodie getting undeneath my back...won't do that now! They are your heating pad...bet they keep you nice and toasty :up:.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
We sleep the same way but only 1 bully! I hate having a paw stuck in my back but she does keep me warm! Her and my husband have a snoring contest every night! She usually gets up once a night for a drink or to go out. She can jump down but cant jump back up, I think I need to get some doggy stairs! :lol:

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We sleep the same way but only 1 bully! I hate having a paw stuck in my back but she does keep me warm! Her and my husband have a snoring contest every night! She usually gets up once a night for a drink or to go out. She can jump down but cant jump back up, I think I need to get some doggy stairs! :lol:

We do have doggy stairs at the end of the bed. It is a life saver. When Bella was real little she couldn't even use the stairs and would come to my side of the bed and whine. I would get up and put her to bed. Well she still tries it. Every night you will hear me say "no go use the stairs" Once spoiled always spoiled.

Members online

No members online now.