And this is why we don't get a full nights sleep

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Beside the fact Bella has to go out at least once a night, this is how we have to sleep. Oh yea and we have a King bed
I took one of Terri before I got to bed. you can't see it in the photo, but up by Terri's head, even the cat is in the action.
DSCF0075.jpg

Then at 3am, Terri got up and took a photo of me. HONEST, these are actual photo of how we have to sleep every night. Now you can see the cat.

DSCF0076.jpg

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
@gene the demon thats exactly what i was thinking....too cute! i wish we could have Guinness in the bed but I know once he stays in there once he will never go back in his crate

Tanker

Dec 29, 2010
Parkersburg, WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Tanker or Tank or Tankie..Depends on his expression.
Haha! I bet deep down that you love it..lol We too upgraded to a king size bed because of Tank. Lucky for us he likes to sleep under the covers too.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Nothing like a bully butt in the face all night :up:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I feel your pain. Last night I slept on
the couch. In our bed there was my
wife, my son, my cat, and Jozi. No
room for me. So to the couch I went.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester is actually afraid to come on the bed. He's just over a year old..and only about a month ago did I bring him on the bed..and he sat up and STARED at me the entire time.. he would not lay down at all. So, it's the crate for my boy - it's what he loves when it's time to re-energize :luv:

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
LOL...HOW FUNNY IS THIS...OH GOSH BUGZY JUMPS ONTO OUR BED AT NIGHT WHEN WE ARE SLEEPING AND I MAKE MY HUSBAND GET UP AND PUT HIM BACK IN HIS BED, IF I GET HIM USED TO SLEEPING WITH US HE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO SLEEPING IN HIS BED!!!! AND I NEED MY SLEEP LOL! ITS BAD ENOUGH MY HUSBAND SNORES AND FARTS NOW MY BULLY DOING IT NEXT TO ME TOO OH NOOOOOO!!! LOL :crazy:

kcdaisy

Jan 3, 2011
Kansas City
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Adorable! Daisy is crate trained and sleeps in her puppy house at night. HOWEVER - I do have a Border Collie on my feet all night. The Dachshund is burrowed under the covers with our oldest son.

Caveat - before we go to bed Daisy likes to nap on my lap, so I'm sure in time she'll grow to occupy a space on our bed!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=1655]Tanker[/MENTION], I do love it. Bella sleeps with her butt butted up against my chest, She has done this since very little and couldn't regulate her body heat due to an illness. The best thing is that in the morning, after breakfast, Bella will come back to bed and demand she be put under the covers butted up against me with just her face sticking out. If I am sleeping to sound, she will cry until I lift the sheets up.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
What cute pics!! Gertie and Ida sleep in their crates. Our general rule is no dogs on the furniture, so I don't think they'll end up in our bed. They do get up in the recliner with me sometimes.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], slumber party! i like that we both keep a can of febreeze on the nightstand. lol, stinky bullies!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1655]Tanker[/MENTION], I do love it. Bella sleeps with her butt butted up against my chest, She has done this since very little and couldn't regulate her body heat due to an illness. The best thing is that in the morning, after breakfast, Bella will come back to bed and demand she be put under the covers butted up against me with just her face sticking out. If I am sleeping to sound, she will cry until I lift the sheets up.

Geeeezzz.... who's in charge there anyway?,,, uh, nevermind, we know! :p
Gracie prefers her bed to ours and wont stay with us. Good thing too because we just spent $3g on a new mattress last week.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.