Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And this is why we don't get a full nights sleep

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: And this is why we don't get a full nights sleep

What cute pics!! Gertie and Ida sleep in their crates. Our general rule is no dogs on the furniture, so I don't think they'll end up in our bed. They do get up in the recliner with me sometimes.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

@Bella'sMom, slumber party! i like that we both keep a can of febreeze on the nightstand. lol, stinky bullies!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bella'sMom View Post
    @Tanker, I do love it. Bella sleeps with her butt butted up against my chest, She has done this since very little and couldn't regulate her body heat due to an illness. The best thing is that in the morning, after breakfast, Bella will come back to bed and demand she be put under the covers butted up against me with just her face sticking out. If I am sleeping to sound, she will cry until I lift the sheets up.
    Geeeezzz.... who's in charge there anyway?,,, uh, nevermind, we know!
    Gracie prefers her bed to ours and wont stay with us. Good thing too because we just spent $3g on a new mattress last week.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

@Bella'sMom that's so cute......I complain about Brodie getting undeneath my back...won't do that now! They are your heating pad...bet they keep you nice and toasty .
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

We sleep the same way but only 1 bully! I hate having a paw stuck in my back but she does keep me warm! Her and my husband have a snoring contest every night! She usually gets up once a night for a drink or to go out. She can jump down but cant jump back up, I think I need to get some doggy stairs!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey28 View Post
    We sleep the same way but only 1 bully! I hate having a paw stuck in my back but she does keep me warm! Her and my husband have a snoring contest every night! She usually gets up once a night for a drink or to go out. She can jump down but cant jump back up, I think I need to get some doggy stairs!
    We do have doggy stairs at the end of the bed. It is a life saver. When Bella was real little she couldn't even use the stairs and would come to my side of the bed and whine. I would get up and put her to bed. Well she still tries it. Every night you will hear me say "no go use the stairs" Once spoiled always spoiled.

Always with me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads