RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Thank you. I don't know your name Agentbunny but thanks. I plugged in their weigh. Emmitt will weigh 48 pounds and Rogan will weigh 62 pounds. Our Vets are a husband and wife team. She thinks Emmitt will weigh more than Rogan due to his paws and etc. I know the calculator is give or take but it will be fun to see how close they will be. It was fun. Thanks for sending it to me. Ralphie

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Thank you. I don't know your name Agentbunny but thanks. I plugged in their weigh. Emmitt will weigh 48 pounds and Rogan will weigh 62 pounds. Our Vets are a husband and wife team. She thinks Emmitt will weigh more than Rogan due to his paws and etc. I know the calculator is give or take but it will be fun to see how close they will be. It was fun. Thanks for sending it to me. Ralphie

Awesome! Keep me posted on if it turns out to be accurate. It was with my two bulldogs and our yorkies.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
I had good luck doubling the weight at 16 weeks with my lab. It's off 5 pounds but she is a little chubby currently. :).

I just tried the calculator for Bolder and it said he would be 44.7 lbs I'm guessing he will be fairly close to that since his father is 40lbs and Mom 55.

Most Reactions