@Libra926

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow. It's nice to know that they know when to take a break. Great vid! Sounds like two small cars revving or something. lol.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Awesome videos, thanks... O is getting big, she's not fitting on the chair anymore :lol: and she is giving Vegas a run for his money in the rough housing

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] OMG these two are too much. love it. They need their own reality show. I can only imagine how entertaining it would be if a camera were on them 24/7. I think they would be a great focal point for a kids book series. I was contemplating doing books about Bear. These two are perfect though, lol.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] ehhhh hemmmmm when you get back I expect videos. we haven't seen any of Stiggy and he is too precious to be in just stills. your on notice :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Holy mackerel! I didn't realize they fought/played like that. I think that would really bother me if they lived here. Do they do that all the time? Time to call in the Dog Whisperer!!! lol

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes. ALL THE TIME. They play so much...I get tired of it and have to separate them. One upstairs with grandma and one downstairs with me. They are perfect angels when the are alone..but as a pair they are TROUBLE. Orion did a good job at holding in her temper, usually she loses it and the noise gets louder. Vegas loves to "get her goat".

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
The one of O on the chaor actually made me Laugh loudly!! I love it! And of them rough housing... I've never really seen 2 eb's playing. I would have thought that was them bickering and arguing. But I've only had 1 eb at a time. I love your video's too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.