@Libra926

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I know you are busy and all having a life but I am having serious Vegas and Orion withdrawl. I :heart: seeing them and miss the videos.

In fact that goes for the rest of you too. More bully pics and vids, can't get enough!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I know you are busy and all having a life but I am having serious Vegas and Orion withdrawl. I :heart: seeing them and miss the videos.

In fact that goes for the rest of you too. More bully pics and vids, can't get enough!!

Be careful what you wish for......... you may end up getting 5 minutes of Princess Gracie staring into the video camera.... LOL :p

But I agree,,, we NEED more Vegas and O videos!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] Fabulous Idea!!!
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I will take 20 minutes of Gracie just sitting there. Love it!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Be careful what you wish for......... you may end up getting 5 minutes of Princess Gracie staring into the video camera.... LOL :p

But I agree,,, we NEED more Vegas and O videos!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is hilarious!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I agree..more Vegas. I could always post Chester enjoying yellow snow - but that is just plain :barf: (yes..I've been waiting to use that emoticon!) :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ok...I have one that I took last night. I find this funny. 1) Look at the way she is laying on her couch. Her butt is almost hanging over..but she is making it work. 2) Sleep is always better when you have stinky bear as your pillow. Notice the bear's paw? The one that is slicked down and wet? Yup, that's her pacifier! 3) Wait! I hear her snoring...but her eyes keep fluttering open.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Heck the Vegas and O show should be on primetime!! Favorite part, the beginning with her butt hanging off her couch!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] THANKS just what I needed. love that girl, :luv:

More please. I'm a Vegas and O hoarder, HAHAHAHAHA.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] Watch for Vegas's "chicken leg" grab. This just pisses her off. Vegas turns around so much and jumps around...this is how he ended up putting his head thru the glass on the entertainment center.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.