Frankie ate...

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Frankie grabbed a whole pack of Thomas' onion flavored bagels off the counter and ran around the back yard with them. He ate 4 out of the 6 in the pack and a good amount of the plastic wrapper. So of course I am in full blown panic mode now. His airway is so tiny I was glad he didnt throw it up but im so nervous about it being in his tummy. He drank water and ate food after. Isnt onions toxic to dogs? What should I do????
How is Frankie doing?

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I can just imagine Frankie running around with his loot firmly in mouth! I'm glad he isn't worse for the wear but dear Lord I would be having a heart attack too! Smooches from me and Petunia! ~ Alix

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thanks guys. I am happy to report Frankie is his usual crazy self. No ill effects at all. Normal potty and no decreased appetite. I swear if its not one of them its definitely the other!!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
It's amazing how fast they can be when they want to keep something away from you and how slow they move when you want them to hustle. I hope Frankie passes it soon so you can stop worrying...I remember when Ruckus ate a few buttons off my couch and I counted them as they came out ....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.