Frozen Carrots?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
No recommendations here,,, just WELCOME!!!
We need pix of Ms Lola ;)

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=1700]LolaLove[/MENTION] welcome! Lola is a beauty and just love the name! I know you are already feeling the love so I don't have to say you will love it here! Glad you found this site!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Your bully is adorable! I can only go by experience to say that Fromm, Nature's Logic and Nature's Variety are the ones that worked well on all 5 of my bullies. Noone had gas issues. Molly and Mandy did well on AvoDerm too but I switched them all to Fromm.

Price wise, going to Petflow or Carolina Pet Pantry will be the same as getting it from your feed store, without the headaches :)

P.S. (previous Iams feeder here too :eek::barf:)

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
@ lolalove hi i used to have the same problem with bugzy when he was a puppy his breeder had him on royal canine puppy food he was throwing up everynight and i figured it might be because am feeding him to late, so i tried earlier still had the same problem, took him to a sorry vet they said he has reflex problems it wasnt so, i switched him over to nutro natural choice-chicken rice and oatmeal for sensitive stomach, it was wonderful he ate it all thru his puppy stage and had no smelly gas, his poop was solid-( i also give him nutro natural choice for treats and he loves it!!!! )petco carries it...good luck

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Lola tried her 1st carrot and LOVED it! YAY! :up: Now...if she could just learn to love her crate. LOL!

hello! welcome to the forum, it is so much fun here! once you put her in her crate you can give her a special treat, i would suggest leading her in there with it. leave the door open so she can investigate and come and go as she pleases. make it comfy, safe, and positive, and she will eventually learn to love her very own "safe place". they are stubborn and will fight you but, just keep at it.

i second everything everyone else is saying about treats and food. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online