How Many Of You Show or Breed Your Bullies

HoustonBullyLover

Aug 5, 2014
Houston, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Just curious how many of you on the forum show your dogs or breed EBs.

My sweetie is a pet but I would love to show him but I'm not sure he's going to be
show potential with his leg issue. We're waiting to see if he comes out of it.

So I guess this is kind of a poll! LOL

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
No breeding and no showing for Goob. He had champion parents though. My husband had wanted to stud him out but I was TOTALLY against it. Even though Goob is the apple of my eye, I don't think he meets the standards anyways.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
No Breeding or Showing for Elmo, he is My Big Boy. Elmo is neutered, he is my Pet Bully, My World, My Life.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
DSC_0221.jpgDSC_0039.jpgThis guy is a retired champ, playful energetic boy and the love of my life. Not used for breeding.
DSC_0027.jpgDSC_0009.jpgThis one is Helsinki Junior Winner -13 and a future champ and a total goofball. Could become a dad one day.
DSC_0541.jpgLove them both to bits:heart::heart:

Attachments

• DSC_0148.jpg
    DSC_0148.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 135

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
father was AKC but we don't show and we would like to breed but it has to be the right one

Attachments

• DSCN0746_edited.jpg
    DSCN0746_edited.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 131

AmandaPeterson

Feb 10, 2014
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor Rigby aka. Ellie 4 years and Beaux who is 4months.
Eleanor was champion bred and I thought about showing her because many breeder friends told me I should show her or breed her. She does have an elongated palate and narrow trachea so I chose not to breed her based on those issues. She is now spayed and spoiled rotten pet.

Ellie1.JPGellie 2.JPG

ArJay84

Jul 22, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie
I'm thinking about showing Millie next year. There's a college close to where I live (Drake University), who's mascot is the bulldog. They have a contest every year called the beautiful bulldog contest. Not an official "show" I guess, but I think it would be fun to bring her and show her off, at least meet other bulldog owners. Plus, our breeder goes every year, and I think he's bringing Millie's momma this year, so it would be nice to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Nope, cannot show him as he's cryptorchid. Otherwise, we would probably have taken him to a show or two to see how he did (we took him to a puppy show and that was ok but he would be disqualified in official shows).

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No I dont show Ftse I used to show two of my pugs but that was a long time ago

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We used to breed English and had a handler show some of ours, but now we breed Frenchies, and also have a handler show them. I would love to show them myself, but my job doesn't really allow me to do that without taking a bunch of vacation time,.

AmandaPeterson

Feb 10, 2014
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor Rigby aka. Ellie 4 years and Beaux who is 4months.
David- Do you have a website for your Frenchies? I am researching them as our next puppy when we are down to one dog from three. I think it would be great to have an English and a French.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
By showing........do you mean..........:rofl:showing off their pictures daily?:rofl:Absolutely, everyone is the office sees my two star girls each and everyday along with their skin sister Kristana. Now seriously, no I do not show Amber and Ruby and never thought about breeding either of them. I leave that to the experts and just love my girls just the way they are; they are the champions of the Hamilton household.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.