Do you let your bulldog follow you into the bathroom?

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Yes, Dozer goes with me wherever I go. He even tries to follow me into the shower as he loves a shower. When I don't let him into the shower, he lays with his face up against the glass shower door. Precious moments for this momma.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Yes they both do. Brutus will either walk around or sit nice. Frankie actually sits on the toilet if i'm in there blow drying my hair. It is hilarious to see this big dummy with his panda face actually sitting there like he belongs on the toilet. I wish I had my camera when he is doing this. I must work on this.

That's hilarious !

Porkchop never did bother to go in bathroom. Just recently, she's turned into my guard dog while I shower. She 's a rescue I only had for 10 1/2 months . She started this bathroom thing since she starred Good Citizen Course back in July . She finished in Sept. She could be accepting me as her forever mommy. Yes, only shower time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
That's hilarious !

Porkchop never did bother to go in bathroom. Just recently, she's turned into my guard dog while I shower. She 's a rescue I only had for 10 1/2 months . She started this bathroom thing since she starred Good Citizen Course back in July . She finished in Sept. She could be accepting me as her forever mommy. Yes, only shower time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice!

Members online

No members online now.