Do you let your bulldog follow you into the bathroom?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Nope, the bathroom is off limit for Castor unless when he takes a shower (two times per year or so).

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yes they both do. Brutus will either walk around or sit nice. Frankie actually sits on the toilet if i'm in there blow drying my hair. It is hilarious to see this big dummy with his panda face actually sitting there like he belongs on the toilet. I wish I had my camera when he is doing this. I must work on this.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
I have no choice in the matter. He goes where Momma goes. George has also tried to jump into my bath before. Crazy bully.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Yes bella goes EVERYWHERE i go unless the bath tub water is running of course then she hides lol

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus lays on the bath mats or the tile when I'm showering. If I accidentally close the door and he can't get in, he'll sit outside with his butt right up against the door waiting.

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake follows me sometimes. Since it's a master bathroom connected to my bedroom he just happily stays in the bedroom. I prefer him not to go in when I'm sitting down the throne as he puts his face on my lap and it's not comfortable lol

MushiesMom

Jun 8, 2013
Country
United States of Merica
Bulldog(s) Names
Fuggles McMush (Mushie)
Mush sits in the bathroom and waits for me...apparently I'm on a life schedule and she has caught on...

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Nah, not so much. Once in a while he'll try, but I don't let him in. Bathroom time is my time..lol..

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
Yes they both do. Brutus will either walk around or sit nice. Frankie actually sits on the toilet if i'm in there blow drying my hair. It is hilarious to see this big dummy with his panda face actually sitting there like he belongs on the toilet. I wish I had my camera when he is doing this. I must work on this.

Please post a picture of this!

Spock

Sep 20, 2013
Houston,Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Spock
Man Spock will try to climb in the shower if I leave to door openand yup he fallows me in the bathroom and yup I let him in to ;-)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
oh yes bella does!!! but of course she follows me every where!!! if i stop she stops if i take a step she takes one, if i try to run she looks at me like girl what on earth are you doing...haha