Do you let your bulldog follow you into the bathroom?

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Just wondering if your bully tries to follow you into the bathroom. Goob will either push the door open or sit RIGHT outside. He always wants in and sits right next to me....Yes, I let him come in:p.

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Just wondering if your bully tries to follow you into the bathroom. Goob will either push the door open or sit RIGHT outside. He always wants in and sits right next to me....Yes, I let him come in:p.

Sure. They let me go with them when they make a poo so I return the favor....lol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, of course! and they are known to follow my visiting friends into the bathroom as well. They don't seem to mind, lol!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My guys wouldn't go anywhere near the bathroom voluntarily. They would run the other way, because they would think it was bath time. Lol

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Bazza has never followed anyone to the " toilet " which totally separate to the Bathroom, he loves coming into the Bathroom and he is ready for anyone who steps out of the shower or bath, to lick the water off our legs :eek: !

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I got no choice -Lilly is my shadow if i wont let her in she will bark her face off

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo will not come into the bathroom, he is afraid he will get a bath.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not so much because Harlea likes to get under our bed and it is a pain to get her out.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh yeah… and what's even funnier is that these bullies have gotten my LARGE BOXER ROXIE into this mess. So NOW imagine a bully & A 70LB LARGE BOXER TRYING TO GET INTO THE BATHROOM!!! I give up… Lol :giggle:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Guilty. Both of mine like to company me:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
do not have a choice.... they are with me no matter where I go.... if I close the door they will scratch or cry till I open it

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
if i close the door on Brutus, he busts right through. Any time i'm in there, he's in there. When i shower he pokes his head around the shower curtain and just stares at me, I call him "the pervert". He's even got Ruthie doing it, she sits right outside the door so i leave the door cracked.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.