OMG!!!!! Bertie decided to share with me!!!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I got home from work and decided to lay down and take a little nap. I guess I slept for about 45 minutes and I was awakened by Bertie's nose in my face. I was kind of groggy and gave her a kiss and she got in my face again...I started to say something to her and all of a sudden she belched and dropped part of a bully stick right into my mouth as I was talking!!!! I have brushed my teeth till my gums are raw! And I can't get rid of that bully stick smell!!! She always has to carry something in her mouth and I guess I am going to have to start only giving her stuff when I can see it! Usually she will chew on one, and I will throw it away at the end of the night...I wasn't counting on her sharing a one inch sliver of a bully stick with daddy!!
:eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:lol: and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
lol! oh that sounds gross. i bet it was nice and slimy for you too! haha. one day i got home from work and was hugging on butler on the floor and he vomited all over my chest and lap. that was awful.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Haha thats cute... She is a very polite girl just sharing dad, But hey it could have been ALOT worse lol...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What a wake up call that was! EWWWWWWWW!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
The snot was bad enough when Vegas sneezed in my mouth as I was talking to him, it about put me over the edge, his toy would have made me barf!!! They need to invent a special mouthwash for owners of bully's!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Kelly... what is with the 'toys' thingy??? I had that happen on a post of mine a couple of days ago.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I don't know :confused: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. When I first posted that it was not like that???? I simply said the word toy and it posted, now I see what you mean

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Weird that should be a link up. Like photo of the month and dog food ratings and hoodie and also should be toy and shampoo

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
okay trying toy again..... issue resolved. :)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Haha!!! Not gonna admit anything like that ever happening to me... Nope, not gonna do it!!!>.<

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG I would get sick on that one! Those things can get so darn nast especially if they have been chewing for a while. I have pulled one out of Lola's mouth because it got too gummy and i swear it must have been 1/2 way to her belly and talk about gagging...oh the smell!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, thanks for our morning laugh! That is so gross, but pretty cute too. Makes you want to wash your mouth with gasoline, doesn't it? Such a sweetheart for sharing with Daddy!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online