agentbunny

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Looks like [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] to me. Scottish hairless? Lol Just a guess but he is a breed if his own!

That's an actual English bulldog and Chinese crested mix. So weird looking but he does have that bully smile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She's such a sweet looking baby… I was going to say her body "looks" like a pit, but I honestly think you could get away w/it.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Whatever breed this beauty might be i must say shes the prettiest dog i saw in a long time xx

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Aww, she deserves a good home! Just stick to your guns that she is a shar pei/ mastiff or shar pei/enish bulldog when filling out paperwork. A friend of mind has a 120 pound "lab mix" (sweetest wannabe lap dog) because her neighborhood doesn't allow Rottweillers.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, since they have her listed as an EB/Sharpei mix, then you will have papers or documentation stating that breed, so the insurance company would have to accept it.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
She is a beauty!!! And nooooooo shedding!!!! I love her ears!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I agree with Pati, whatever she is , she is Beautiful. Love and Kisses To Your Beautiful Baby.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I think she is beautiful but I surely see pit and maybe German shepherd the ears look like the shepherd anyway but either way she is a special girl .

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
This is seriously the cutest "ugly" dog.

Is there any chance that you could get a DNA test done on her? It takes about a month to get the results but if she's been waiting for a home for a year and you're concerned about insurance, it might be worth the wait (?)

We had a DNA test done on my French bulldog/Boston terrier mix because he is 52 lbs, tall and slim. We suspected he might have Pit somewhere in his bloodlines because he is almost shaped and the size of one. When we got the test done it showed he was 50/50 Boston and French. They don't ask for anything but the dogs name weight and color. Then you send a cheek swab to the company (done first thing in the morning before he could eat anything) then they email you in about a month with the results (as below)

52a70eb1f5aafdf928e9f5ef09d19a02.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.