Can anyone guess this breed mix?

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
We are looking to adopt this poor dog. She is female but also has a penis, A pseudohermaphrodite I assume. She is hairless. She was find as a badly neglected stray at 6 months old. She has been at the rescue, looking for a home, for 3 years. I know the breed mix they listed her as but I want some of your opinions on what you think her mix is before I tell you what she is listed as. So, what do you think?
073ef2971b0b40abe4cb3dac599a1811.jpg
2098586f10b8b01b095b781b2b6a484a.jpg
4cd974cece699da4f0de512d612f6215.jpg
13952a26047130e024c6cad6f5867749.jpg
7512ce8252e07882759a91b85a72d9ab.jpg
946721fd06ce11c0842e36168513d9e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
There's definately some am staff - the other side could be xoloitzcuintli which is a Mexican hairless breed

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Pitbull maybe some Cane Corso

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I see some Shar Pei x Pitt x hairless dog in the mix. She's beautiful BTW!

OP
agentbunny

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Great guesses! They have her listed as an English bulldog/ sharpei mix. I doubt it. To me, she looks like a sharpei/xolo mix. I am afraid that if she is a pitbull, even in part, my home owners insurance will not allow it. I was hoping nobody saw any pit bull in her, so now I'm sad.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
She is beautiful, I think you could get away calling her a Mexican hairless :) She is SO unusual who will question it.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
she looks like a pit to me. my blue pit is hairless too we got her at six months from a horrible condition. your girl looks like she had mange before and her hair never grew back she was probably inbreed that's why she's both. she is very cute. my vet said with the blue's they have a gene that sometimes their hair doesn't grow. she looks so sweet!!! if that's what they have her down as that's what the insurance will go by so you could get away with it.

OP
agentbunny

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
She is beautiful, I think you could get away calling her a Mexican hairless :) She is SO unusual who will question it.

she looks like a pit to me. my blue pit is hairless too we got her at six months from a horrible condition. your girl looks like she had mange before and her hair never grew back she was probably inbreed that's why she's both. she is very cute. my vet said with the blue's they have a gene that sometimes their hair doesn't grow. she looks so sweet!!! if that's what they have her down as that's what the insurance will go by so you could get away with it.

Thanks. I was thinking about the same thing. Insurance companies are funny though. If it resembles a pit, then they deem it as such. Of course, it would never be an issue unless the dog bit somebody or another dog, but I would hate to be put in a position where my "forever" home turns out to not be so forever after all. Poor thing. My heart melts for her. Nobody had wanted to adopt her for 3 years because she is not considered attractive. I will find out if it was mange that made her bald. The rescue lady is calling me today.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I would also guess Shar Pei x Pitbull but she's so special she can be anything:) It's so sad they won't allow pitbulls, they are truly amazing and the most loving breed around. Lets say she's Shar Pei x Labrador;) She's beautiful<3

OP
agentbunny

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
I definately do not see any EB in that dog

Me either. But I found her while searching for rescue english bulldogs. I then started surfing the net to find what a EB x hairless breed looks like and I found this guy. He is an EB x Chinese crested mix. Poor buddy. Lol
bd0089530571fe6b8e1fb8344eb7a9d9.jpg

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Me either. But I found her while searching for rescue english bulldogs. I then started surfing the net to find what a EB x hairless breed looks like and I found this guy. He is an EB x Chinese crested mix. Poor buddy. Lol
bd0089530571fe6b8e1fb8344eb7a9d9.jpg

Looks like [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] to me. Scottish hairless? Lol Just a guess but he is a breed if his own!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.