If Only....

HoustonBullyLover

Aug 5, 2014
Houston, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
If only Rocky would potty on the OUTSIDE of the door rather than pooping at the door from the inside. I don't think my entry rug can take much more poop. :mellow:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:facepalm: potty training can be brutal

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Rocky will get the hang of it, it takes time and a lot of patience. Love To This Boy.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
You will get there! Keep the faith :) I swear it can seem never ending, but one day soon, it will be done. And youll have the perfect boy.

Brilloluna

Jul 20, 2014
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cricket (2014-) Willa: (2001-2013)
I feel you. Cricket's still doing the same thing. I'm actually going shopping for a smaller crate today because she keeps pooping in her crate (its a 32 inch crate, clearly too big for her). I take Cricket out in the middle of the night, before eating, after eating, and before bedtime. She's getting better, but it's a long, SLOW process. I'm just working on being consistent with praising her when she goes outside, and saying ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when I don't catch her going inside (although I caught myself saying "poop-o-saurus" the other day. I don't know why I said that...).. but breathe, and be consistent. They'll come around.. I hope! :pray:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well at least he is getting to the door, now it's just up to you to let him out. :) He will get there, it just takes time.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well at least he is getting to the door, now it's just up to you to let him out. :) He will get there, it just takes time.

My feeling exactly! I was thinking that it's pretty good that he goes by the door. Maybe put a puppy pad there! If I didn't catch mine, and they were busy playing I would find a puddle on the puppy pad-which was better than on the floor! I actually couldn't do away with the pad until the youngest was 10 months! They are all different-just like "skin kids".

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Hold up a minute. Didn't you only get Rocky about a week ago? Are you kidding me? You and Rocky are doing GREAT. Going to the door this soon is Awesome. Both of you will make it. Always remember He's just a little Puppy. Ralphie

OP
H

HoustonBullyLover

Aug 5, 2014
Houston, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Yep, Rocky came home Aug 4th. So 20 days. Totally food obsessed. I take a treat outside with me and he gets that when he goes potty. The problem with that? He does a squat as soon as he steps outside (as in a fake pee) because he wants that treat so bad. Sooooo, we have to walk around the yard to get things moving for the real deal.

He's a roly poly love bug. Licks you to death sometimes.

He also has discovered the cat food. He likes to sneak down the hallway and gorge himself on that resulting in either puke or runny poo. He knows he's not to have it because he runs when we catch him. Little devil.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
OK, but excuse me Huston, where are the pictures? He's doing fantastic! Now for you not posting photos........I just don't know. :whistle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.