Dog Sitting service?

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Has anybody tried using the Rover website to find a dog sitter?

We needed to be somewhere next week and I can't bring Jake with us. But I'm scared to just leave him with somebody who is not familiar with bulldogs.

I live in Burbank. Hoping somebody can recommend dog sitter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Do we have any members in the Burbank area?!! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
not that I can think of...... [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION]

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm in Burbank but have never heard of that place before. The Petsmart in Pasadena has a doggie day care center that [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] has used before. There are some pretty reputable dog sitters on Angies list too.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=11796]JakeP[/MENTION], I haven't ever used Rover myself so cannot comment on them. You may want to ask your vet's office b/c sometimes the vet techs will do pet-sitting as a side job.

The petsmart in Pas doesn't have a pet's hotel like some other branches do but it sounds like you want someone to come to your house vs. dropping off Jake at a boarding facility.

OP
JakeP

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], I'm actually thinking of dropping off.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
@cali baker, I'm actually thinking of dropping off.

well, I just recently started using a dog daycamp nearby me in Pasadena called Pawfection. They also board dogs and they got very high marks on Yelp. I have not used the boarding myself yet though but you may want to check them out on Yelp and maybe even visit the place, if it's not too far for you. I remember seeing an EB or two on their website where they have testimonial photos.

OP
JakeP

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], thank you. I will check it out. My son goes to the Art Center of Design in Pasadena so it's not that far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.