You know..if my husband didn't mention

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I hear you, I DO know, I just don't mention, Joe has to be the drama king and say he is about to puke, guess I am just used to it!!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] I hear what you are saying...mine emailed me today while i was at work (which is not the problem) and he was home sick (poor me) telling me that i had to change their food that their gas was horrifying and that he has smelled it all day. I swear I just don't smell it like he does. I mean it does not smell good but gosh whose poot does not smell kinda bad. Is that a bad thing, am I use to it or is it really not that bad...i want to ask him if he thinks his smells like roses, NOT.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I don't think it bothers us because we're used to it. Ida and Gertie are VERY ripe sometimes, but it's no big deal. It's like my brother lives across the road from a huge dairy farm. It gags you to drive past, but he lives there, smells it everyday, it doesn't bother him at all.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
LOL... I was just telling Gerties mom today that Ireland can clear a room, and does it very often since I changed her food.. I have even heard them!!!!
My hubby just starting telling me dont lie you did it dont blame that poor dog...... UGH men

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It is a "mom" thing, we can handle farts, vomit and :poo: much better than the men!!!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
my husband only announces a fart if i am not in the vicinity of it, because they are usually as smelly as they are loud. he will come into another room to tell me butler farted and "it smells so bad, i thought he :poo: the house", "i couldn't even breathe" or some other dramatic statement. or, God forbid i am not home, he will text message me to tell me that my son is farting. :lol:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I think it just goes back to us guys
think things like farting and burping
are funny. We like to announce that
it is or did happen.

But on the other hand I do know I have
a much more sensitive nose than my
wife. So I will always be the first to
smell everything.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
my husband only announces a fart if i am not in the vicinity of it, because they are usually as smelly as they are loud. he will come into another room to tell me butler farted and "it smells so bad, i thought he :poo: the house", "i couldn't even breathe" or some other dramatic statement. or, God forbid i am not home, he will text message me to tell me that my son is farting. :lol:

My husband does that as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get these texts at work telling me how bad Daddy farts .............LOL

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Okay, ladies be honest....How many of you have your bulldogs curling up on the couch next to you, and then.........you smell three day old road kill,
and it's actually your bulldog gasing you with love. He has his fart meter hanging out (his tongue) and he looks at you with those big sad eyes saying,
"Why did you fart?". They never admit it just like any guy. It's a guy thing.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
The other day, I was sitting at the computer and Norm was sitting on my feet like he normally does. Then at the same time I feel a vibration on my feet and hear a loud "BBBBRRRRIIIPPPP" sound. He FARTED on my foot. I couldn't stop laughing... so of course I had to tell my husband. (Norm is HIS dog, you know). Anyway, I look down at him and he looks up at me... just a moment of silence. :barf:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
isn't that so funny how they will fart and then look around to see where it came from and sniff like crazy?! Butler will pfffffrrbbfbf and look so shocked like "what just happened to me? "

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
These posts just have me cracking up! Someone said and I think it was [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] that us moms can handle it better and totally agree with that. This am at exactly 1:46 I feel my body shaking, it was my husband waking me up to tell me that Brodie went :poo: in his "liter box" in the bathroom. He is closer to the bathroom than I am so I gues he smelled it 1st so why he could not take care of it I don't know but I expressed those frusturations. So I get up, look at Brodie who seems to be pleased that he did it in the box (that he only uses when we are away or in times like this), go get the box take it outside (will deal with it this am, which I forgot to do). 5 minutes later, dear hubby gets up and goes to the guest room to sleep. So this am, asked him what was up with that...he said he just could not handle the smell and he thought he was going to :barf: (been dying to use this). I told him, my Brodie's poop don't smell :p.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.