Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know..if my husband didn't mention

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: You know..if my husband didn't mention

isn't that so funny how they will fart and then look around to see where it came from and sniff like crazy?! Butler will pfffffrrbbfbf and look so shocked like "what just happened to me? "

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: You know..if my husband didn't mention

These posts just have me cracking up! Someone said and I think it was @Bella'sMom that us moms can handle it better and totally agree with that. This am at exactly 1:46 I feel my body shaking, it was my husband waking me up to tell me that Brodie went in his "liter box" in the bathroom. He is closer to the bathroom than I am so I gues he smelled it 1st so why he could not take care of it I don't know but I expressed those frusturations. So I get up, look at Brodie who seems to be pleased that he did it in the box (that he only uses when we are away or in times like this), go get the box take it outside (will deal with it this am, which I forgot to do). 5 minutes later, dear hubby gets up and goes to the guest room to sleep. So this am, asked him what was up with that...he said he just could not handle the smell and he thought he was going to (been dying to use this). I told him, my Brodie's poop don't smell .
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads