I have been unable to change my "mood"

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
to anything but "COLD" because it won't get above 20 degrees here :angry: My poor boy wants to go for a walk..and I think do to that we'd have to go the scarf and boots route - not for me..but for my boy :luv:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] did you guys get hit with that big snow storm that just rolled through here?

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] we got about 5 or 6 inches overnight into this morning ... but that is not considered a lot for us. And really nothing closes with that. I think you got a lot more than us though..and you can have it. Lake Erie still isn't frozen, so we are still at risk for a lovely lake effect storm to drop a foot or two :p

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Okay, I won't complain about my 25 - 30 degree temps we have had here. No snow here although a few fluuries or inches would not bother me since we never see it. Stay warm & safe.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I heard our Florida is the only state with out Snow right now......Knock on wood.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] I heard that on the news here in Ca tonight, I said to my hubby WOW Hawaii has snow??? LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] I heard that on the news here in Ca tonight, I said to my hubby WOW Hawaii has snow??? LOL

LOL,Well we should ask [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION].
some of my Fl friends say it is because of all the hot headed crooks, I mean politicians we just elected.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] yea some parts got about 1 1/2 - 2 feet of snow...I am a block from the ocean and only got about 5-6 inches, a lot of rain and now the temp is droppin to singe digits and it's going to make one hell of a ice skating rink tomorrow am

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] There is a really big mountain on the big island Hawaii, Mauna Kea, that will get snow. Been up there to view the telescopes and watch the sun go down, and had to wear a heavy jacket... really feels like your on top of the world. Then you drive back down to the 80 degree weather. Pretty cool.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] There is a really big mountain on the big island Hawaii, Mauna Kea, that will get snow. Been up there to view the telescopes and watch the sun go down, and had to wear a heavy jacket... really feels like your on top of the world. Then you drive back down to the 80 degree weather. Pretty cool.

I thought I had heard of a mountain or Volcano top that gets snow, I just wasn't sure. I have traveled up to a high spot that was very windy and very cool on Hawaii standards. It was years ago, so I don't remember what the area was called.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
It is freezing here too. Not suppose to
get above 20 degrees tomorrow. Bring on
SPRING!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You should do what I do .... and every day work your way down the list of moods .... I've been bitchy, blah, amazed and apparently asleep yet still typing!! :up:

Right now I am "just breezy" :cool:

We're getting the lake effect snow right now and it is so cold and just continuous snow ... and yet setting my mood to breezy makes me think of beaches and palm trees. Tomorrow I am planning to be broody ............ which has one meaning in UK and another meaning in USA ...LOL

And just as an aside ... look at the mood symbol for "breezy" .. I'm thinking of less "I'm Breezy" and more "I'm stoned" :lol:

L

Lucy-licious

Our snow has cleared for now, we got hit just before christmas. Came down to us from siberia :eek:
Is ur weather temp counted on degrees C or degrees F either way todays temp here is a quite mild 12 C or 37F, wet and windy :down:
Not as cold as it has been weve had temps below zero over christmas goin out was out more hassle than it was worth ...thermals, layers, wooly jumpers, coats ect :angry:

Last edited:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Ok I'll brag a little, we're getting a heat wave. It's supposed to be in the high 70's inland and low 70's at the beaches today and thru the weekend here in southern california! I think Samson and I are going to go down to Laguna Beach on Saturday :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.