Vanprarm

Jul 27, 2013
Buford, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Hey all,
I am going to be getting married this coming May in Florida and need help finding a reputable boarding place for Chunk that isn't ridiculously priced. I've never boarded Chunk, but he is good with new people and isn't too fazed by other dogs unless they're aggressive towards him. (but he's also not one to want to play with them either, he prefers people) I am super nervous. I live on the outskirts of ATL, GA in a suburb called Buford, but would be willing to drive him into the city or around me for a good place. I would love to find a place with webcams but not a necessity. Anyone who may know of a place they recommend please let me know! Thanks!

Rebecca

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
check on the site care dot com or dagvacy dot com .... best of luck in the search and with all the wedding planning

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Try Rover.com, it's in-home boarding and generally a little cheaper than kennels I think. I haven't used it yet, but have been browsing sitters.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Vanprarm There is a really great place in Birmingham al, about two hours from you. It is called Dog Days of Birmingham. You can look up their website. I have a friend that deals with them a lot. OR you can bring him to my house if he gets along with 4 girlies. I will babysit for you. Seriously.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We always use a pet sitter, to come to our house several times a day to feed them and let them out, and on occasion we will get a pet sitter to stay at the house. This is the safest thing you can do for your bully.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.