Trainig 3-4 year old Resuce

marianne

May 17, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenna
Jenna rescued us when she was 3...she is now 5 1/2 she knows, sit, down & stay, walks on a leash well(that's all i bothered to teach her) and is very well behaved when we take her out to parks, etc. she was a puppy mill breeder...it took a few weeks to house train her but it didn't take her long to settle in and take over the house....seems like i've had her forever...best dog i've ever had...I know I was lucky to get such a good rescue (without issues)...I think from now on i'll always adopt a rescue

xBandit

Jun 14, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
I rescued an aprox 2-4 yr old EB and once he settled in I started training and he has been a little tough to train but trainable . His problem is that he don't do the commands unless he knows I have a treat ready most of the time lol

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
394a1f3a4e1cda1aadec3811222f6f8d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's beautiful ! Congratulations and thank you for giving him a second chance.

I rescued my girl, Pork Chop Dec 2013 It's been a journey. She is an alpha and challenges me a lot. I do lay the law on her who is boss. We did Canine Good Citizen Class over the summer for 8 weeks. She came out a different dog . Before, she would want to bite the head off of other dogs. Now, she's calmer and doesn't dart at them like before. She turned 5 in July.

Patience is the key , it will be consistency in every day life. I love her very much, all the hard work involved no regrets.

I know you will have a great story to tell and bless your journey .
5658ad9b79e77e88f0bfb3c28e4d4b53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.