RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
If the boys are quite something is wrong. And when they have their stare down look out. They go at each other. Since they come home we have moved a couch, lamps, end tables and chairs. But about the only time they bark is at each other. And you would think they were going to kill each other. I wished they would bark at strange sounds or someone at the door. They don't even wake up.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes, Elmo makes funny sounds if he wants a toy that his brothers and sisters have.

Maizy

Oct 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maizy
Hello all, Bolders mom here. I just have to ask, being a first time bully mama. Does your baby talk? Constantly? Bolder has something to say at all times. He is SO vocal, I've never heard a dog quite like him. He just turned 10. weeks, is VERY secure with everything and everyone.
He will sit for long periods of time chatting with a toy or chew, he sits at my feet and squeaks. He chats, squeaks, barks, purrs, growls as his normal vocal range. Any play is with a wide range of sounds also. In his kennel for naps I'll put him in and he collapses on his back, but will talk for 10 minutes till he falls asleep. Is this a normal trait? I LOVE it, and I think it's helping my shy pup that used to cower from growling or barking dogs. But it scares me sometimes too, I think he's dying or bleeding to death in the other room and i run like mad to find him telling of a ball or bone or something silly what he thinks :excited: What about your kids?

No, Maizy is reeeally quiet. She barks sometimes at noises outside she hears. She growls sometimes, not much.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion talks non stop. She thinks she is human and she has an opinion about everything. She will keep at it until you understand what she is saying, asking or demanding.

Members online

No members online now.