Oh I am in trouble...

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
We got Blackberry's for work today. :up: They come with free, unlimited email, texting and INTERNET! :D I am so in trouble >.<, with being an EBN addict how do they except me to do my work when I have FREE internet! Hmmm! Life is going to be difficult. :p Especially with the fact that I am a community nurse and drive around all day. Driving and on the blackberry probably not a good idea, I know I will pulled over at the side of the road alot! <o

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Well... I've learned with mine - toilet time is Blackberry time, sometimes I "go" when I don't have to "go" so I can check it! :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], all my managers are men, so therefore I have to use the bathroom several times a day so I can get a quick look!!! Ohhhh we are so bad!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] The bathroom is where I "blackberry" and clear my pager. I like to go to the "quiet" bathroom, so I don't hold anybody up while I sit and surf! :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Our company has really cracked down on Internet usage on company computers. I wouldn't even try to see if I could get online with my work computer to do anything non work related. I usually don't take my I pad to work either, because I know temptation would be too great to spend time I shouldn't online. I have enough of the work they pay me for in my 8hour day to do. I'd never get it done if I got on line for social things.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Im glad I get to do most of my work from home haha I to would be fired for sure....

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i visit ebn on my android at work, sometimes it is the only thing that keeps me awake!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I don't know what I would do now without
my iPhone. Grats on your work enabling
your addiction. :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Good luck with your blackberry!!! I've only had mine a couple of months and I LOVE it ... unfortunately EBN is not user friendly on a blackberry so I don't bother!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION], there are apps that reformat forums so they are more smartphone friendly, currently there is not one that works with ebn yet, but i'm sure they will develop one soon because i have seen several other forums with this same format.

i anxiously await this day.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You mean EBN is NOT available to those on phones????? Didn't know that. Lari's iPad accesses the site with no problems. I don't work (in more ways than one) so I don't need the access ;)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I use my iphone alot, but don't access EBN on it. I'm at home more than at work, so it's not usually a prob.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.