More loving - male or female

Do you feel the male or female bully is more loving?

• Female more loving

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
So do y'all think your sex effects a bullys behavior. It seems males cuddle to females and females cuddle to guys.
What do you think...?
In my house yes. Harlea cuddles with me the most but when she wants a treat she goes to mommy. I also see a difference in attitude as well. Harlea cannot stand my daughter one week a month yet loves her nonstop the rest of the time. Lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have owned both, and I would have to say my males were more loving towards me. BUT I have to say that it depends… our Bella adored my hubby so maybe it's that male/female attachment thing.

I totally agree with this it's an attachment thing.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is bonded with me more so than my husband, but I have a thing against male dogs, and that is their weiner. So we only have female lovebugs here

sent from my droid mini

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Dave. I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby Sookie. I have the same feelings and experiences as other members. I have two EB's, one of each, they are siblings and litter mates. I have always found males to be more loving, but my female Blossom, is also very snuggly when she wants to be. She tends to like to play more, and will cuddle after she has tuckered herself out, and then will lay with you. She is very gentle and sweet, she loves kids, but she is definitely the Boss, and has lots of energy, she favours being with my son. My male Bulldozer is a lazy laid by guy, he doesn't like to walk, and is happiest just being a cuddle muffin, lap dog. He definitely tends to stick closer to me than my hubby or son, he loves kids, and he loves other animals. I have heard that males will bond more with a female figure, and a female with a male figure, but I'm not sure if this is true or not. Sometimes I think it's who they spend more time with, and who has the majority of the walking, feeding or training time with them, who they bond with. Either way, EB's are the most loving, loyal breeds of dog, and you'll love whichever one you choose.

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
I am so sorry for your loss! You'll find the right pup to come in and help heal your heart. I personally don't think you can ever go wrong with an English Bulldog, obviously. Without sounding like a complete broken record, I would have to agree with absolutely everything [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] said. We have a boy and girl, siblings, and they're both simply fantastic but so different in many ways. Our boy Porter is a complete cuddle bug, laid back, and just wants to be with us. If we want to play he'll play, but his only requirement is being near us. Our little white princess Gracie Mae is a bit different. She's still a sweet and loving girl, but it is truly more on her terms. If I have her and am rubbing on her and her brother finds a toy, she's gone. She will get back with me when she has time and is good and ready. Porter, if he's with me or his daddy, he doesn't have a care in the world. It doesn't matter what is going on around him as long as he's with us. Gracie is very similar in the way that when she's tired or done playing, you can't peel her off her daddy. She'll lay with him, turn over on her back, and lay there and snuggle for hours. It is typically after she's expelled tons of energy though. Hahahaha! She's definitely more focused on playing, and we call her a bucking bull. First thing every morning, she goes completely nuts and just bucks to get our attention and make sure she gets the petting first. Both of our dogs love both me and my husband, but if I had to guess who was more attached to who, completely FORCED to guess, I would say Porter is more attached to me and Grace is more attached to my husband. Good luck and post pictures of your little one when you get him/her. You can never go wrong with one of these squishy faced little munchkins! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.