20 things

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I saw on Instagram 20 things to know about your bulldog, I thought it would be great for us to know the fun little quirks of what makes our bullies special. What are 20 things you want to share about your bully?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hmm this should be FUN!!! :w00t:

1. Walter is named Walter Elton… also fondly known as WALLY!!!
2. He is only 6 months old…
3. Wally LOVES his aunties frisbee… that is his favorite toy right now… Lol
4. He also seems to LOVE balls, and RUGS… YEAH!!!
5. Every time he falls asleep I can find him "suckling" on his bed… :paci:
6. Right now he has demodex mange, and that's been a royal PITA… Lol
7. Wally is the 4th bulldog that I have ever owned…
8. He is white masked face/red brindle…
9. Wally has an awesome underbite, which I absolutely adore…
10. AND he has a chocolate chip ear, which BTW is my fav too…
11. He seems a little fearful of my grandson who's turning 3, so hopefully we can work on that…
12. Wally is the FIRST bulldog that I've owned that is NOT OCD about the vacuum… well at least as of today… Lol
13. He dug a HUGE hole outside yesterday and attacked one of the sprinkler heads… YEAH!!!
14. Wally seems unfazed by other dogs, he was at the sitters while we were in Florida recently and had NO issues!!!
15. Howling at the TV while we were watching Game of Thrones the other day… it was a scene w/the wolves in it… Lol
16. Will be starting puppy classes very soon w/my wonderful trainer Leah….
17. Is totally spoiled by my hubby… sleeps w/him on the couch… Lol I don't have time for any of that stuff :(
18. Just got a new toy from the dog sitter… a glow-in-the-dark chicken… can you say SUPER SPOILED!!!
19. He will soon be transitioning over to adult food here soon…
20. WALLY has healed a broken hearted family… we are absolutely smitten… :heartsign:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good LORD… am I seriously the ONLY person that did this?!! It was like writing a paper dang-it… :wallbang: [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION]

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maybe that's why your the only one lol....I thought it would be fun to know the little things about everyone's bullies...at least I know about wally lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This sounds like fun.

20 Facts about Dozer:

1. Dozers full name is Bulldozer, but we call him Dozer for short, and Dozey because he's so lazy. Lol

2. Dozer doesn't like to walk, he walks for 5 mins, and then lays down with all 4 legs out to the side and refuses to move.

3. Dozer is the most laid back dog you'll ever meet, he doesn't care what you do to him.

4. Dozer is afraid of everything, even his own shadow. He's afraid of the vacuum, the dishwasher, the broom, loud noises, Thunder, lightning, traffic going by, and garbage bags.

5. Dozer likes to sleep most of the time, he's very lazy.

6. When Dozer isn't sleeping, his favourite thing to do is cuddle and snuggle up to you. Did I say he's lazy. Lol

7. Dozer loves my cat Meeko. Meeko not so much. He wants so badly to play with her, but she runs away.

8. Dozer loves to eat socks and other textiles. Socks are his favourite, but he has also eaten dishcloths, and Nerf Bullets.

9. Dozer really loves my son, he tries to Hump him all the time.

10. Dozer has had one surgery, he was neutered when he was 7 months old.

11. When Dozer meets people, he flops on the ground, lies on his back, and waits for a belly rub.

12. Dozer has one bad habit that we can't seem to break him of, he likes to jump up into people faces, when he greets them, he just wants to give a kiss, but you get a head butt.

13. Dozer knocked out my Grandsons tooth last year by jumping up on him. Thank goodness he was 5 and it was a Baby tooth. He has since lost 4 more teeth on his own. Lol

14. Dozers favourite toy is balls, any ball. He goes crazy for them.

15. Dozer loves to go for car rides. If you even mention the word car, he gets so excited.

16. Dozer hates water, and he hates to take a bath. He lets you bath him, but he stands in the corner of the tub, and Trembles, and he looks so sad while you're bathing him.

17. Dozer pees like a girl, he has never lifted his leg, he squats.

18. Dozer loves anything that moves, people, kids, animals, even leaves. He thinks everything and everyone is his
Friend.

19. Dozer was born with a genetic defect of his lower jaw. His lower jaw grew longer than normal, and so his top and Bottom teeth don't meet, and he's also congenitally missing two molars on the lower jaw, which causes him to eat slower. He also can't close his mouth, so his tongue hangs out all the time, even when he sleeps. It also causes his bottom teeth to stick way out.

20. Dozer is not a talker, I have never heard him bark. He just waits patiently for everything.

My Handsome, Cutie Pie Dozer. I love this guy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 171

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] Dozer is amazing! I like this thread..I'll be back...do I have to think of 20 each for both Hershey and chum or 10 each lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good LORD… am I seriously the ONLY person that did this?!! It was like writing a paper dang-it… :wallbang: @JennieS

Maybe that's why your the only one lol....I thought it would be fun to know the little things about everyone's bullies...at least I know about wally lol

give it time ladies.... I was busy tonight! get it in the morning

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
This sounds like fun.

20 Facts about Dozer:

1. Dozers full name is Bulldozer, but we call him Dozer for short, and Dozey because he's so lazy. Lol

2. Dozer doesn't like to walk, he walks for 5 mins, and then lays down with all 4 legs out to the side and refuses to move.

3. Dozer is the most laid back dog you'll ever meet, he doesn't care what you do to him.

4. Dozer is afraid of everything, even his own shadow. He's afraid of the vacuum, the dishwasher, the broom, loud noises, Thunder, lightning, traffic going by, and garbage bags.

5. Dozer likes to sleep most of the time, he's very lazy.

6. When Dozer isn't sleeping, his favourite thing to do is cuddle and snuggle up to you. Did I say he's lazy. Lol

7. Dozer loves my cat Meeko. Meeko not so much. He wants so badly to play with her, but she runs away.

8. Dozer loves to eat socks and other textiles. Socks are his favourite, but he has also eaten dishcloths, and Nerf Bullets.

9. Dozer really loves my son, he tries to Hump him all the time.

10. Dozer has had one surgery, he was neutered when he was 7 months old.

11. When Dozer meets people, he flops on the ground, lies on his back, and waits for a belly rub.

12. Dozer has one bad habit that we can't seem to break him of, he likes to jump up into people faces, when he greets them, he just wants to give a kiss, but you get a head butt.

13. Dozer knocked out my Grandsons tooth last year by jumping up on him. Thank goodness he was 5 and it was a Baby tooth. He has since lost 4 more teeth on his own. Lol

14. Dozers favourite toy is balls, any ball. He goes crazy for them.

15. Dozer loves to go for car rides. If you even mention the word car, he gets so excited.

16. Dozer hates water, and he hates to take a bath. He lets you bath him, but he stands in the corner of the tub, and Trembles, and he looks so sad while you're bathing him.

17. Dozer pees like a girl, he has never lifted his leg, he squats.

18. Dozer loves anything that moves, people, kids, animals, even leaves. He thinks everything and everyone is his
Friend.

19. Dozer was born with a genetic defect of his lower jaw. His lower jaw grew longer than normal, and so his top and Bottom teeth don't meet, and he's also congenitally missing two molars on the lower jaw, which causes him to eat slower. He also can't close his mouth, so his tongue hangs out all the time, even when he sleeps. It also causes his bottom teeth to stick way out.

20. Dozer is not a talker, I have never heard him bark. He just waits patiently for everything.

My Handsome, Cutie Pie Dozer. I love this guy.

Dozer is fantastic and so handsome!

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
What a fun thread:)

20 Things to Know about Goob

1) His full name is Yagoobian (from Meeth the Robinsons
2) I waited 5 years for a bulldog and he was my engagement present
3) He had a little white star on his nose but as he grew "his nose ate it" bc you cant see it anymore
4) When we were in California, his best friends were 4 pugs Sophia, Gracie, Lilly, and Buttercup
5) I have 2 vampire bite scars on my calf from where he shark attacked me when he was a pup
6) His favorite toy is a Hurley Dog Bone by West Paw (baxterboo.com is where it's at)
7) His favorite treat is turkey bacon
8) He was crate trained but sleeps in bed with us now since we have found several brown recluses in the house!!!!
9) You can find him sitting in our computer chair most of the night
10) His favorite toy to fetch are branches that fall when we trim the trees
11) He is almost 2 times taller than his mom
12) He will lick me to death after I jog or workout
13) He can jog over a half a mile ( we try not to push him bc he wont stop himself...we have to stop him!
14) He knows and obeys over 15 different commands
15) He has a hunting instinct and trees squirrels when in the backyard
16) He knows how to play hide and seek at the park. Daddy hides and Goob searches for him
17) He knows which toy to choose if you say get your bone or get your squirrel. He will choose the one you tell him to get
18) He likes to open the mail, get groceries, and take out the trash...mostly carrying things in his mouth then dropping them when asked
19) He hates gospel music (howls along with it)
20) He has stranger danger and is very protective (something we're always working on)

I could go on and on... LOVE THIS GUY20131214_171301.jpg20140616_183210.jpg20140704_191204.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
20 Facts about Blossom:

1. Blossoms full name is Awesome Blossom or Apple Blossom

2. Blossom has the cutest freckles on her ear and on her belly.

3. Blossom is the opposite of her brother Dozer, she has tons of energy, and will walk for hours.

4. Blossom loves belly rubs, she always rolls on her back for a belly rub.

5. Blossom is the Boss, she dominates Dozer, takes his toys, his food if she gets a chance, and he's okay with that.

6. Blossom has had two surgeries, she was spayed at 7 months, and she had her cherry eyes repaired at the same time.

7. Blossom loves everyone, people, kids, and animals.

8. Blossom is very food motivated, she inhales her food, then tries to get Dozers, then will go for the cat food, and if she can, she will dive into the dog food bin and attempt to eat her way to the bottom. Lol

9. Blossom once ate 7 bags of penny candies from the Bulk Barn, she ate Maltesers, gummy bears, gummy worms, Sour keys, sour peaches, sour watermelons, and Swedish berries. The vet had to induce her to vomit, and she threw 5 bowls of candy.

10. Blossom pulled out of her collar last year, and ran across a very busy street, I thought she would get hit by a car, But because it was 10:00 at night, and there was a red light at the top of the Intersection, there was no cars coming, and she sat on the other side waiting for me. She scared the hell out of me.

11. Blossom whines for everything, she sounds like a baby. She whines for food, she whines to go out, and she whines for attention.

12. Blossom loves going on car rides. If you say the word car, she goes into a frenzy, and wants to go outside.

13. Blossom loves to eat things on her walks, she will eat leaves, flowers, grass, pine cones, but her favourite thing is Cigarette Butts. I know these are toxic and poison to dogs, so I'm always on alert for butts, but it's hard, because they are everywhere, and I constantly have to be on alert, and divert her, and pull them out of her mouth.

14. Blossom is allergic to chicken, salmon, corn and grains, and she has very sensitive skin.

15. Blossoms skin turns pink when she is hot, or when she has ran around, and after play. Her face blushes.

16. Blossom loves to cuddle and snuggle.

17. Blossom likes to torment Dozer, and our cat Meeko. She is always in play mode, and doesn't like to see Dozer or Meeko sleep. She will chew on Dozers ears and his leg, and she will pounce on Meeko, which is why she probably won't let Dozer anywhere near her, even though he's very gentle, and just wants to play with her.

18. Blossom walks with a wiggle and a bounce in her step, she loves to go on walks, she loves to run, and she looks so
Cute when her bum wiggles.

19. Blossom loves to get into the garbage. Of course she must think there's food in there.

20. Blossom loves treats. She loves getting a kiddie cone of frozen yogurt when we go to the ice cream parlour.

Blossom is my walking Buddy, and my Snuggle girl. But she really loves my son. She goes everywhere he goes. She is our Princess.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 152

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
20 Facts about Blossom:

1. Blossoms full name is Awesome Blossom or Apple Blossom

2. Blossom has the cutest freckles on her ear and on her belly.

3. Blossom is the opposite of her brother Dozer, she has tons of energy, and will walk for hours.

4. Blossom loves belly rubs, she always rolls on her back for a belly rub.

5. Blossom is the Boss, she dominates Dozer, takes his toys, his food if she gets a chance, and he's okay with that.

6. Blossom has had two surgeries, she was spayed at 7 months, and she had her cherry eyes repaired at the same time.

7. Blossom loves everyone, people, kids, and animals.

8. Blossom is very food motivated, she inhales her food, then tries to get Dozers, then will go for the cat food, and if she can, she will dive into the dog food bin and attempt to eat her way to the bottom. Lol

9. Blossom once ate 7 bags of penny candies from the Bulk Barn, she ate Maltesers, gummy bears, gummy worms, Sour keys, sour peaches, sour watermelons, and Swedish berries. The vet had to induce her to vomit, and she threw 5 bowls of candy.

10. Blossom pulled out of her collar last year, and ran across a very busy street, I thought she would get hit by a car, But because it was 10:00 at night, and there was a red light at the top of the Intersection, there was no cars coming, and she sat on the other side waiting for me. She scared the hell out of me.

11. Blossom whines for everything, she sounds like a baby. She whines for food, she whines to go out, and she whines for attention.

12. Blossom loves going on car rides. If you say the word car, she goes into a frenzy, and wants to go outside.

13. Blossom loves to eat things on her walks, she will eat leaves, flowers, grass, pine cones, but her favourite thing is Cigarette Butts. I know these are toxic and poison to dogs, so I'm always on alert for butts, but it's hard, because they are everywhere, and I constantly have to be on alert, and divert her, and pull them out of her mouth.

14. Blossom is allergic to chicken, salmon, corn and grains, and she has very sensitive skin.

15. Blossoms skin turns pink when she is hot, or when she has ran around, and after play. Her face blushes.

16. Blossom loves to cuddle and snuggle.

17. Blossom likes to torment Dozer, and our cat Meeko. She is always in play mode, and doesn't like to see Dozer or Meeko sleep. She will chew on Dozers ears and his leg, and she will pounce on Meeko, which is why she probably won't let Dozer anywhere near her, even though he's very gentle, and just wants to play with her.

18. Blossom walks with a wiggle and a bounce in her step, she loves to go on walks, she loves to run, and she looks so
Cute when her bum wiggles.

19. Blossom loves to get into the garbage. Of course she must think there's food in there.

20. Blossom loves treats. She loves getting a kiddie cone of frozen yogurt when we go to the ice cream parlour.

Blossom is my walking Buddy, and my Snuggle girl. But she really loves my son. She goes everywhere he goes. She is our Princess.

OH MY GOODNESS....5 BOWLS OF CANDY!!!! CRAZY!!!! I'M GLAD SHE'S OK...I love her freckles

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
20 Things about my boy Chance

1-Chance is a French and English mix = Frenglish
2- Will be turning 6 months on the 26th
3- Had no siblings and mom refused him at 3 weeks
4-Loves to play in water dunking in his whole head
5-Prefers a females voice and we are 2 males
6- Is extremely food motivated
7- Loves the sound of traffic, the bigger the truck or louder the bike and in rapture over bouncing trailers
8- Has freckles on his ears and tummy
9-Has a very ticklish tail
10-Bites but is getting better
11-Destruction total is over 4 thousand and he is yet 6 months
12-Became very upset when he did not receive all the attention he used to get as a puppy from people
13-His favorite toy is an empty 4 litre plastic milk bottle
14- His other father pretends that he does not like him while he is a puppy but everyone who knows him knows different
15-Talks a blue streak not much of a barker
16- Will pose when he sees the flash of a camera
19-Loves sitting in camping chairs whether it is up or down
20-Chance will soon be neutered please do not tell him

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 141
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 143
  • in hot water.jpg
    in hot water.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 143
  • puppy 007.jpg
    puppy 007.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 139

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
17- other father loses things like count
18- Is a God Sent
:awwwwman: just when I thought I had it all together
013.jpg

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I love all those things about Wally..but I think I love #20 the best!

Aww... Thanks Jim!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions