20 Things about my boy Chance
1-Chance is a French and English mix = Frenglish
2- Will be turning 6 months on the 26th
3- Had no siblings and mom refused him at 3 weeks
4-Loves to play in water dunking in his whole head
5-Prefers a females voice and we are 2 males
6- Is extremely food motivated
7- Loves the sound of traffic, the bigger the truck or louder the bike and in rapture over bouncing trailers
8- Has freckles on his ears and tummy
9-Has a very ticklish tail
10-Bites but is getting better
11-Destruction total is over 4 thousand and he is yet 6 months
12-Became very upset when he did not receive all the attention he used to get as a puppy from people
13-His favorite toy is an empty 4 litre plastic milk bottle
14- His other father pretends that he does not like him while he is a puppy but everyone who knows him knows different
15-Talks a blue streak not much of a barker
16- Will pose when he sees the flash of a camera
19-Loves sitting in camping chairs whether it is up or down
20-Chance will soon be neutered please do not tell him
#21 . Chance is planning a trip to TN to meet Wally!!! Lol
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie
20 Things about Ftse
1. Ftse is my first EBD always wanted one
2. Ftse was named a couple of years befor I even got him
3. Ftse is red and white
4. Ftse hates the vacuum cleaner and sits under my desk in the office while vacuum
5. We are having big issues with Ftse's feed at the moment with yeast outbreaks
6. Ftse is loved by everyone
7. My granddaughter Indianah (7) is very jealous of him
8. Ftse sleeps in his own bed each night
9. Ftse loves to play football and will not share the ball with anyone
10. Ftse looks forward to his walk every morning if for some reason he cant go he sulks
11. Ftse loves to suckle his Noodles each night before be
12. Ftse does not like our next door neighbours one little bit
13. Ftse does not like going to the vets and tries to bite every one there
14. Ftse is our one and only pet
15. Ftse rules our house
16. Ftse loves to go to our daughters house and play with her dogs we ask Ftse does he want to go and see the boys and he gets all excited
17. Ftse is a bully with my daughters dogs a Rottweiler and Staffy
18. Ftse had a cherry eye op at 5 months
19. Ftse has freckles all over his tummy and right ear
20. Ftse has a heart shape white patch on his right lower side
And this why we love him so much
Two little having fun together
20 Things about Brutus
1. Brutus was our first bulldog. He was a present for my sons birthday.
2. Brutus is supposed to be my sons dog, he is completely MINE!!
3. Brutus has alot of attitude and loves to show it
4. Brutus' nickname(among many) is Brucifer!
5. Brutus has food aggression, so he has to be fed separate from the gang.
6. Brutus has many allergies so his care is a bit of a challenge.
7. Brutus is wholly my boy and tolerates everyone else.
8. Brutus is toy obbsessed. He even poops with a toy in his mouth.
9. After 7pm all toys go away or he will not calm down.
10. Brutus has come to love his puppy brother Frankie, but in the beginning he wanted to kill him
11. Brutus hates water. He won't go anywhere near it.
12. I'm not sure Brutus really knows he is a dog.
13. By 8:30 everynight Brutus is on the couch sound asleep.
14. Brutus will not go outside in the rain at all. We have to physically pick him up and put him outside to pee. Yesterday while my town was being washed away in the flood, he refused to go out and peed on the floor.
15. Brutus hates to vet and also tries to bite everyone there.
16. Brutus loves to go bye-bye and sits like a little gentleman in the car.
17. Brutus does not like to share and will steal a toy at first opportunity. Even if he has the same one.
18. Brutus does not like anything new and will bark for hours at whatever it is.
19. Brutus generally listens but when he is in a mood, he will turn his head and completely ignore you like you aren't even there.
20. My baby Brutus is the absolute love of my life and know I could never live without him. (This could be a problem in the future!)
My smooshy face boy!
15 things about Frankie
1. We rescued Frankie December22, 2013. He was 2 1/2 yrs old.
2. Frankie loves water and has tried to swim in our pond Twice. (although I think the second time Brutus pushed him in!)
3. Frankie is a funny dog. If you aren't paying enough attention to him he will steal something of yours and run around the house with it until you do.
4. Frankie loves his puppy brother and puppy sisters.
5. We found out Frankie thinks cats are chew toys AFTER he hopped a 2ft baby gate to attack our sweet Boots!! No cat was harmed in the process though
6. Frankie did not like his head to be touched when we first got him, and would nip at you if you tried. He now loves to have his face rubbed and smooshed and kissed.
7. Frankie is very calm and will relax most of the day, unlike his brother Brutus who was born without an off switch.
8. Frankie is very very protective of us and will defend his yard and people to the end. If we are with him when he meets new people he is fine. Alone, no good.
9. Frankie has no aggression with food or toys or anything. He is a happy boy.
10. Frankie overheats much faster than Brutus and he cannot stay outside in the heat at all.
11. The only thing Frankie won't share is a doggie bed, so no doggie beds in our house.
12. When Frankie first came to us he didn't know how to play, or interact with people.
13. Frankie now loves everyone and is flourishing under our love and attention.
14. I feel sorry for the people who did not get to fully enjoy Frankie before giving him up. It is really their loss.
15. Watching Frankie come to life in the 8mos that we have had him has truly been the joy of my life. Rescuing Frankie and loving him has been one of our greatest accomplishments and a true privilege for us.
My smooshy face boy!
20 things about Gizmo
1. She is my 2nd rescue
2. She loves her crate (she takes herself to bed at night)
3. Gizmo has a freckled ear. Too cute
4. Gizmo sleeps on my lap every night
5. Loooooves car rides
6. Gizmo is an escape artist and got out of her harness 3 times before we got her new one (she is nosy and had things to go see)
7. Made friends with the dog across the street IMMEDIATELY
8. Comes to work with Momma some days
9. Doesn't mind the nail trimming, but would rather not have a bath
10. Loves having her teeth brushed, but that's due to the bacon flavored tooth paste
11. Greets me at the door every day after work.
12. Barks at knocks on the door on the TV
13. Would let us brush/comb her all day. She absolutely loves it
14. Got her ball toys taken away from her because she gets CRAZED when they come out. Definitely outside toys
15. Likes to eat ice
16. Big toughy--- but hides behind my husbands leg when it thunders out
17. Loves her nylabone- she carries it around with her
18. Flops to lay down, no gentle movement--FLOP
19. Waits outside of the bathroom for me, every time
20. Watches patiently while my husband eats. She wrongly believes she may possibly get some
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. She is my first female dog... always had male growing up
2. She loves her crate ... we call it her 'safty-safe' as she knows we will not touch or bother her when she is in there
3. She is a freckled girl... ears, belly, legs, everywhere freckles
4. LOVES beyond all things - children
5. HATES all other animals, any and all are enemies
6. The fur on her head is so soft... I call he 'velore head'
7. VERY mouthy... talks back all the time -- typical teenager
8. HATES car rides - does everything she can to avoid getting in the car
9. Has a fused vertabra a condition know as 'butterfly vertabra' becasue in x-rays it looks like a butterfly
10. LOVES playing with the hose, pool, sprinkler, but dislikes getting a bath
11. will try to attack any animal she sees on the TV... they are in HER home
12. We brought her home at 11 weeks old... training started on day one and has not stopped
13. She loves to play, but only with DADDY
14. a soft rubber spiked ball is her all time favorite toy
15. She is eat everything and anything
There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your life.
Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings
This is great, I loved reading these!
1. Full name: General Patton. (Daddy is in the Army). We only call him Patton.
2. Obsessed with keeping his schedule. If I am running even 10 minutes late to take him to daycare he makes noises I didn't know were even possible to get me to move faster.
3. Extremely food motivated. Will do anything!
4. Most recent trick learned is Shake/High 5.
5. LOVES his grandmother. He sees her very regularly but you would never know it! Every time he sees my mom he acts like it has been years!
6. I have wanted an EBD for almost 15 years before we got Patton. He is my first (and only) EBD.
7. Patton gets along with all dogs. He is fiercely loved by the staff at his daycare. I'm so happy!
8. We got Patton at 7 weeks. I drove 5 1/2 hours with my mom to go get him. (Daddy was working).
9. He HATES getting a bath. HATES it but will climb in the tub and just hang out when I'm getting ready and he loves the sprinkler at daycare.
10. Patton is allergic to multiple types of: grass, weeds, trees, mold, dust and fleas.
11. He is constantly itchy. It breaks our heart. (We're working on it, he sees a specialist in another state regularly).
12. LOVES the car. Doesn't matter whose car, he loves jumping in cars.
13. Patton was very aggressive when we got him. Biting, growling, attacking-everything. We found a behavioralist who made house calls! He is now an angel.
14. Patton also graduated Puppy Kindergarten! Such a smart boy!
15. Very very snuggly. I have zero personal space on the couch. (I wouldn't want it any other way!)
16. Patton purs like a cat. (I swear!)
17. Patton is the most spoiled dog I know of and I get teased by friend and family for this constantly.
18. Nicknames increase by the day. A few are- Monster, Patster, Wiggle Butt, Little Dude, Little Man, Wrecking Ball, the list goes on it's crazy...
19. Patton is very protective of me.
20. Patton is insanely nosy! He has to know what is going on at all times!
Patton is the coolest dog I know and he owns my heart!
Proud to be Patton's Mommy.
20 things about Millie:
1. Was born on May 29th, 2014. Also JFK's birthday.
2. We got her at 7 weeks. She made it half the way home without peeing in the car. As soon as I stopped in a parking lot, she peed in the car.
3. She also goes by Mill Dawg, pretty girl, and dog.
3. She has taken to housebreaking very quickly, even rings her bell! I am dreading a relapse, however.
4. She was a big snuggler for the first couple days. Now she is used to her home and spends all of her time playing and exploring. No time for cuddling!
5. She also doesn't nap outside of her crate. She's very used to her schedule, so when we put her in her crate and cover it up with a blanket, we usually hear snoring in about 30 seconds.
6. She's not crazy about going in her crate, but as long as we gently place her in there and give her a treat, she's ok with it.
7. She's learned sit, down, and sort of roll over. She needs a bit of help with that one.
8. Biting is still an issue. She just gets so excited, she just can't help but attack. Time outs and diversion have helped a little.
9. She starts puppy kindergarten in a couple weeks and my wife and I are a little worried she will play too rough. It has better help, because daddy will be missing a good amount of college football for this! :-)
10. She is a neighborhood celebrity and she knows it. We know almost all of our neighbors because of them wanting to meet her. She has two best friends: the pit bull puppy and the husky puppy. They all play rowdy, so she fits right in.
11. She burps and farts very loudly. Right after her water she let's a big burp, and when she is sitting, she will lean to the side to let out a giant fart. It's absolutely hilarious!
12. She is a lot of work, and honestly, my wife and I wondered if we had made a decision to get a puppy too early, since it drastically changed our lifestyle.
13. We've quickly realized it's for the better :-)
14. She points like a terrier does.
15. She loves ice cubes and her frozen nylabone. That gives mom and dad's fingers and toes a little break :-).
16. In the morning, she has the saddest looking face in the world, probably from being tired. That quickly turns into a curious and ornery looking face when she wakes up a bit.
17. She's incredibly smart, and when the clicker comes out, she knows it's time for training, which means treats!
18. She is very picky. The only stuff she regularly eats for food and treats is her iams smart puppy kibble. We tried blue buffalo and others, but that's the kind she likes. She's at a healthy weight and her coat looks good, so we are sticking with that for now.
19. She isn't allowed on the couch, so when one of us is sitting on it, that's unacceptable and she will jump up and bark at you until you come down.
20. I think she was brought into our lives to teach us patience. I'm not a very patient person naturally, but something about her gives me a longer fuse and seeing her progress makes my wife and I very proud.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk