Gizmo is the queen of the house

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
This is such great news that both Gizmo and Hershey have settled in great - their dad can focus on getting well so they can be reunited soon! I really hope their dad gets better soon and can hold them again soon!

OP
LucysMom

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
This is such great news that both Gizmo and Hershey have settled in great - their dad can focus on getting well so they can be reunited soon! I really hope their dad gets better soon and can hold them again soon!

We all hope Rick is feeling better soon, but these fur babies aren't going ANYWHERE, this is forever

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww I thought it was temporary while Rick worked on his recovery. Well then it's really great that they are transitioning so well. Seeing them happy is the best thing!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Nope, its FUR-ever I knew that from the beginning. And after talking to Lucy's mom, I could never put her through a temporary foster situation. I'm just glad she is taking care of my baby. I must admit, I'm sitting here in tears, because its just too quiet around the house without them. But my poor wife Dottie has her plate full, of taking care of inside and now outside of the house, and me. I'm like a baby, helpless, I could be sitting here in a soiled diaper and I wouldnt even know it (unless I would catch a wiff, even if I did catch a wiff, there isnt anything that can be done, until Dottie gets home. No, I'm not doing any better, still no movement, no improvement, . . . . If I become quieter and quieter on here, its just because its very difficult to see all the bullies. I've deleted everything bully from my facebook page, except for a very few things (EBN being one of them) . . . . .

Rick

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Your update breaks my heart. I pray for you that you recover. I am glad that your babies are in great loving homes, but I can't even imagine what you are feeling. I hope you continue to visit EBN.

OP
LucysMom

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
Rick , the only thing I can say to ease your broken heart is that we are loving your girl to pieces. Nothing can ever save you from missing her, but I promise you this, her day begins and ends with kisses and love. She is snuggled and hugged and played with and she knows she is loved. I made you a promise and I am keeping it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LucysMom

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
14e04d94da934a68855c1b56b9c08b16.jpg

Just having her nightly pre-sleep nap on my lap [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]

OP
LucysMom

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
Oops meant to send 2 different ones
64c5f46d2d51581faa09035789990653.jpg

[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I am so sorry , praying you get better soon .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online