Stroller for English Bulldog

AmandaPeterson

Feb 10, 2014
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor Rigby aka. Ellie 4 years and Beaux who is 4months.
Does anyone have a stroller that they use for their bully? Ellie was diagnosed with elongated soft palate and stenotic nares as well as narrow trachea during her spay yesterday. If we chose not to do the surgery the vet suggested that she may need a stroller to keep up. I was just curious as to which one people are using. Looking at the Google right now and there are so many options and so many price points! Ellie is about 40 pounds now.

Amanda

mo77511

Jan 23, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sukie and Tucker
I have the pet expedition. weight limit is 100 -120 I think. Both of my bullies fit together. Target was the cheapest at the time I got it.
was around $160 if you use the red card thats linked to your bank account saves 5% and free shipping

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
bulldogstroller.jpgThis is the one I have. It is heavy duty. My heaviest dog is 65. It can hold 150, so I could put 2 in it. Got it on Ebay.

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Does anyone have a stroller that they use for their bully? Ellie was diagnosed with elongated soft palate and stenotic nares as well as narrow trachea during her spay yesterday. If we chose not to do the surgery the vet suggested that she may need a stroller to keep up. I was just curious as to which one people are using. Looking at the Google right now and there are so many options and so many price points! Ellie is about 40 pounds now.

Amanda

Got mine on amazon. Amazing quality and It worked great for lola when she had knee surgery. She is 40 lbs too
IMG_0643.jpg

mzza111

May 16, 2013
Orange County, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gypsy (May 2013- March 2015)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.