Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What do you guys think about this list? Do you think this is true?

What Your Dogā€™s Breed Says About You
by VETDEPOT on JULY 31, 2014

Dogs come in all shapes and sizes with an array of personality traits and temperaments. In some cases, people choose pets that mirror their own personalities. Check out this (just for fun) list and learn what your dogā€™s breed might say about you!

Bulldog: Bulldog owners tend to be stubborn and sure of themselves. If you own a bulldog, you probably tell it like it is!

Cocker Spaniel: Thereā€™s a high probability that youā€™re respectful and sweet if you own one of these charming little dogs.

Dachshund: If you own one of these low-to-the-ground pups, thereā€™s a good chance you might be a little unconventional and quirky.

German Shepherd: If youā€™re the proud pet parent of a German Shepherd, you might be fairly disciplined by nature and prone to following the rules.

Golden Retriever: Chances are, youā€™re as loyal, helpful, and fun-loving as your canine companion.

Mixed Breed: Youā€™re probably laid-back and always ready to go with the flow!

Pug: Pug owners tend to be as silly and cheerful as their pets!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
good or bad.... it is fitting for me

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
It may be true-I have had all kinds of dogs and probably have multiple personalities!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Perfectly fitting!!! I'm a bad *** bitch. My dog fits my personality perfectly!!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.