Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
20140121_220113.jpg20140121_220128.jpg

I don't know why he does this. Anyone else have a daredevil??

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yes. Jewel and Bentley both do the same thing. Bentley (9mos) did a "Peter Pan" out of the back of my SUV and put a bump on his chin. The little sneak couldn't wait for me to let him out.
y8ypeqa7.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is awesome! What a balancing act!

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Omg yes, my little guy too. Turkey, it's scares the bejesus out of me. He dives of the porch steps like superman too. :(

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That would freak me out too, since my boys aren't allowed on the furniture...;)

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Duchess does this but actually tight ropes the back of the sofa- duke tries but he's not as nimble as her and tends to not hold balance

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Tucker does this too and my kids get so mad cuz when they were younger my husband would yell at them to not jump all over the couch!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh our sweet babies, I have a couch walker too!!!!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Ah George is a couch walker and he also thinks he can fly. I have to block him with my body when I am getting him out of the car. If I don't he goes flying with all four legs spread. Gives me heart palpitations.

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Ah George is a couch walker and he also thinks he can fly. I have to block him with my body when I am getting him out of the car. If I don't he goes flying with all four legs spread. Gives me heart palpitations.

I'm laughing out loud at my desk!!! Mine too thinks he can fly. I now, thanks to him, have acquired the reflexes of a cat! And the blood pressure of a 90 year old Italian man! (I'm Italian). Never a dull moment is there?!

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
We have a Superman too.We just got his chin healed up from diving out of the grandparents truck.Our girl took a run and tried to throw herself into our truck , luckily I was right there to catch her or she would have been flat on her back.My heart has probably flopped more than once :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online