Bump on her eye.....

Miami927

Jul 21, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miami & Maddox
I'm a first time EB mom, Miami is 13 weeks old, I need your help can you please tell me what this looks like to you. I noticed it this morning, she didn't have it last night I wash her face every night before bed and it wasn't there:(
y5upapuq.jpg
ha5uta8a.jpg

Bendy

Feb 23, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Not sure what that could be, I would take her to the vets and get it checked out.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I agree, I would take Miami to your Vet. I Pray all is ok with your Beautiful Bully Girl. Love and Kisses to Miami

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am not sure either... is it hard or soft?

OP
Miami927

Miami927

Jul 21, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miami & Maddox
I can't really tell, it's not hard when you touch it but it's not soft. Sorry I know that didn't help:( It doesn't bother her and she has no nasty eye junk, tears are clear. It's still the same size today.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can't really tell, it's not hard when you touch it but it's not soft. Sorry I know that didn't help:( It doesn't bother her and she has no nasty eye junk, tears are clear. It's still the same size today.
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]... Could it be the start of one of those hysto-things? Tanya, I would watch for any change to it, if it gets worse call the vet

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Duchess got those a couple times- I determined it was allergy related to the kibble she was on- they would either go down in a couple weeks or break open and bleed and then go away- I suspect food is your culprit

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]... Could it be the start of one of those hysto-things? Tanya, I would watch for any change to it, if it gets worse call the vet

No I don't think so, little man had one like that it appeared overnight, I put some neo poly dex eye ointment in it and it was gone in a couple of days.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus gets these sometimes, we'll I'm not sure if it's the same
thing, but he gets infected hair follicles/little ingrown hairs that look like this. After a few days they usually dry up on their own. If it gets worse is go to the vet, but if she isn't bothered maybe just watch it.

OP
Miami927

Miami927

Jul 21, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miami & Maddox
Thank you everyone for all your help, it's getting smaller everyday. I had some neo poly dex at the house so I have been putting it on it everyday. It looks much better😃

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone for all your help, it's getting smaller everyday. I had some neo poly dex at the house so I have been putting it on it everyday. It looks much better

great to hear!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.