Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will my baby miss me?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Will my baby miss me?

Quote Originally Posted by amelyza View Post
    We will see how things turn out. Thank you all.
    Like the others said, he will get used to the change but he will never forget you. My father in law passed away suddenly in 2012 and my husband and I had to fly out of state suddenly and we stayed away for one month. My parents and sister were more than happy to take care of Goob but it broke my heart to leave him. I left them PAGES of things they needed to do daily and weekly while we were gone. I was so concerned. They told me that Goob was kind of lazy the first couple days but then went back to his normal silly self. When we came back, I felt like I could finally breathe again because I was back with Goob. It took him a couple hours to warm back up to mommy but he remembered me.

Months later we moved to be closer to my husband's family. My parents came to visit us and Goob remembered them as well. The only people he likes are me and daddy, my mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend, and a neighbor back in California. I was worried that he wouldn't remember my parents but HE DID. It made for a great visit.

All this to say, he will be fine. I pray that some sort of visitation gets worked out because it sounds like you love him dearly. I wish you all the best.

Default Re: Will my baby miss me?

Thanks for all your words! I feel better today, haven't cried! Woop Woop! And I know that Tank is happy and doing great,.which is good. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads