Anyone else's Bully bury their bones?

amdeemer

May 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
I watched Archie do something today that I, honestly, have never seen in real life - only on TV & movies. He buried his bone! And it was the cutest stink in thing ever. My husband & I own a woodworking business & while we were cleaning up the shop today, Archie carried one of his prized bones over to a giant pile of sawdust & raked at it first with his paws to make a hole & then he dropped the bone in the hole & used his nose to nudge the dust over his bone. Then he walked away like nothing happened. It was adorable. Just curious if that's a typical Bulldog thing because I have never seen it before!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have had a few dogs that would do that-but none of my Bullies!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
how stink adorable is right.... never seen this happen in real life either, only on TV! Keep that video camera handy for next time

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Duchess does this too inside the house with blankets , shirts, whatever she thinks she can use and no1 will find. Duke doesn't have a chance though cause any toy he grabs she takes and hides

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
Joe does this too... It is so funny.. Usually with blankets or couch cushions..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Ellie does it in the house .She hides her bones in the corner's. She uses her chin to pretend to burry then ,,,she gets rug burn on her chin ...the couch is another place she rides things .. we always laugh a her ..but the funniest things is if she know that you have been watching her..she will re-hide it some were else....

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
I watched Archie do something today that I, honestly, have never seen in real life - only on TV & movies. He buried his bone! And it was the cutest stink in thing ever. My husband & I own a woodworking business & while we were cleaning up the shop today, Archie carried one of his prized bones over to a giant pile of sawdust & raked at it first with his paws to make a hole & then he dropped the bone in the hole & used his nose to nudge the dust over his bone. Then he walked away like nothing happened. It was adorable. Just curious if that's a typical Bulldog thing because I have never seen it before!

A family member bought Goob a LARGE rawhide bone for Christmas. Even though we DID NOT let him chew the bone, we let him hold it in his mouth to snap a few pictures. While we were outside, he randomly went to the corner of the yard and started to DIG with the bone in his mouth! I couldnt believe it!. He was really trying to bury it. Then, we gave it to him to take pictures inside and he tried to bury it underneath some blankets!!! So funny. Sadly, we did throw it away bc I don't like Goob chewing those kind of things but I didn't want to be rude and refuse the gift...HA so I did the nice thing and threw it away when nobody was looking!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel places bones in a corner space then covers them with a towel or cushion. Bentley usually finds them and uncovers and enjoys the treat. LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.