Antler Chews?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome..... Banks Nd Cheli love them

Bruisers dad

Jul 15, 2014
Prescott AZ.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
I think good, our bruiser absolutely loves them, when he started chewing on stuff he was not supposed too, we would pull his antler out and it would totally distract him. Has to be one of his favorite chew toys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have never used them, but a lot of peeps on here do and love them.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have had the best luck with moose antlers. Elk get devoured in a week. We at least get 2 months out of a nice piece of moose paddle.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I got Bocephus a buffalo one a few weeks ago and he absolutely loves it. It's holding up pretty well

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I finally got Henry a small deer(?) antler to try. I feel like a jerk for not getting one sooner. He loves it. I wish I would have gotten a big one.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Since Vegas is a spokes dog for Acadia Antlers.....we get paid in antlers. He loves them and so does Orion.

got moose.jpg

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I bought mine for Henry, I'm assuming most of you did too. What about natural sheds that are in the woods? My kids sometimes find them when they're out with their grandpa working or hunting. Can I use those?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I bought mine for Henry, I'm assuming most of you did too. What about natural sheds that are in the woods? My kids sometimes find them when they're out with their grandpa working or hunting. Can I use those?
As long as they are fresh and not bleached you should be fine. Most of the ones companies sell are sheds.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
As long as they are fresh and not bleached you should be fine. Most of the ones companies sell are sheds.
Awesome! I didn't know if I should clean then or not. Any thoughts? Maybe vinegar or something.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Awesome! I didn't know if I should clean then or not. Any thoughts? Maybe vinegar or something.
You can was them with warm water before you cut them but that is not what I meant by bleached. Lol. I meant sun bleached as in dry and white with no color. Those just splinter.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor has a deer antler which is really good. He's had it for several months.

Members online

No members online now.