Collar question!

daisythepup

Jun 29, 2014
Daisy is growing more everyday! And we expect her to have a very thick neck but it seems the collar we got her for "puppy phase" is getting small fast. Her skin around her neck flans over, I can stick two fingers between her and the collar but what size should I get that may fit her for a while? Also, with new collars should I keep it loose so the skin doesn't fold as much? Loving all pictures and topics since being on the forum!
Love daisy and famjam
ava7eqa8.jpg

Daisy's family

eljeffe23

Apr 1, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
Daisy is growing more everyday! And we expect her to have a very thick neck but it seems the collar we got her for "puppy phase" is getting small fast. Her skin around her neck flans over, I can stick two fingers between her and the collar but what size should I get that may fit her for a while? Also, with new collars should I keep it loose so the skin doesn't fold as much? Loving all pictures and topics since being on the forum!
Love daisy and famjam
ava7eqa8.jpg

Daisy's family

We are waiting to get the fancy leather collar that we have picked out until he has finished growing, probably 18 months. I just use the adjustable clip on models, that work quite well.

- - - Updated - - -

super cute by the way

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Probably large and set it at smallest setting and expand as needed

Most Reactions