Does your Bully get along with your other pets?

Does your Bully get along with your other pets?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Frankie gets along a little too well I think sometimes.. Sheba (our Australian Shepard) wasn't too sure of him at first but now they are inseparable!! We also have two cats, The Big Lebowski:D AKA Bow (blue russian) and Gizmo (calico) who tolerate Frankie more than anything.. He LOVES them but it isn't always reciprocated! :giggle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No... Banks is Queen Bee in 'her' world. It took us a full week of off-site interaction to get her to even be polite to Cheli (our Frenchie) beofre we could bring him home. Then it was a few weks of training and redirection before she actually accepted him.... even now, two years later - she tolerates him. However, she is FANTASTIC with people especially children

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel and Bentley are best friends. Bentley is totally lost without Jewel which is what happened last weekend because the vet had to check Jewels right hind leg under sedation.
juvypazu.jpg

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
There has been an uneasy truce since the last armistice.
Walley-Bubba still likes to stand over the cats and try to intimidate them.
But they soon clean his clock, especially Baby Kitty, our 18+ year female who is still the meanest cat in the world.
Walley-Bubba also tries to intimidate Shadow, the Yorkie (9lb, performance needs improvement, he's 10 now) but he is never impressed and always holds his own.
Poor Walley-Bubba, he gets no respect.
And as always, he doesn't give a damn :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My two guys love anyone and everyone. They love people, kids, and all other animals. They are siblings and litter mates so have been together since birth, they love each other and usually will play with each other over other dogs. They also love our cat Meeko, and would love to p,ay with her, but she wants nothing to do with them, except she likes their food. Lol. She runs for higher ground when she sees them coming.

OP
F

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
There has been an uneasy truce since the last armistice.
Walley-Bubba still likes to stand over the cats and try to intimidate them.
But they soon clean his clock, especially Baby Kitty, our 18+ year female who is still the meanest cat in the world.
Walley-Bubba also tries to intimidate Shadow, the Yorkie (9lb, performance needs improvement, he's 10 now) but he is never impressed and always holds his own.
Poor Walley-Bubba, he gets no respect.
And as always, he doesn't give a damn :)
:lmaogirl:That is so funny that you say that about Baby Kitty, my Gizmo is also up there is years and does the same thing!! Frankie never gets tired of it though, he is constantly on her heels!

Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
my sophia gets along with no one. she is the queen.. and has even got into it with her brother who is a 110lb saint bernard. This little 50lb bully has no fear. I keep a leash on her around the other dogs so if she starts with them I can pull her out real quick

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
I don't have other pets but they have only seen a cat one time at my moms house and wouldn't stop chasing the poor thing..it hid for a week..but my dad has an older bichon that he brings over and they are fine with him and my moms 12 year old poodle is the boss and they don't mess with him..even when he takes their treats lol and my friend has a female bully that we hang out with and they are very excited when they see her

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo gets along with all, except Dakota, (a Sheltie) and Schroeder(Schnauzer)both of them are old folks, so it could be that Elmo senses that they are old, We have to keep them separated at all times or there would be a lot of blood shed. I Love all of my babies so you gotta do what you gotta do. I would not give any away for nothing. Keeping them separated is working out great.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea and Aria are best buds. As for my cats... 1 plays with them. 2 tolerate them and the last one can't stand them.

Most Reactions