Surgery tomorrow, lake today.

Bruisers dad

Jul 15, 2014
Prescott AZ.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
Was lucky enough to take Bruiser to the lake today before the rain came in. He loves going to play in the water even though he sinks like a stone when he goes out to far. We want to make his last day of being a dog with no cone as good as possible. ( any suggestions ?) He goes in tomorrow morning at 8:20 am . Thank you all for your support and kind words, will let u all know how it goes.
je7uguhe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
What a handsome boy! I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say good luck tomorrow!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Prayers :pray:are with you Bruiser, LOL and Loads of Kisses to this Great Looking Boy.
sign0168.gif
:kisskiss:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Positive thoughts for you and Bruiser tomorrow, sorry I haven't experienced a Cone head yet ! Gone through two operation with Bazza and never required a cone, he was quite sooking after both of them, we were told to keep him quiet which I couldn't so I got abit stressed over him jumping around when he shouldn't.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Good luck with the surgery. Jewel has Orthopedic appointment next Wednesday...Either a luxating patella or a tear in the cruciate ligament.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a fantastic photo of him! Best of luck with the procedure and please keep us posted!

Cone may be short lived or not needed.... they can't reach most areas. I have yet to use a cone on any of my bullies for their surgeries -- hopefully you will be lucky that way too

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Awww, what a great bully dad you are! Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Whenever mine had surgery I never made them wear the cone unless I wasn't at home to watch them. I am very attentive to their every move though (yes I'm a bit obsessed with my dogs). Imagine how I felt when I left for work and I couldn't keep a closeful eye on her. One day I came home and the cone was in the middle of the floor and chewed up. Thank goodness she didn't bother her incision though, she just HATED that cone and who could blame her. :)

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
Aww. Good luck Bruiser")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great pic of him, and glad he had a fun fay before his surgery. Hoping for a quick recovery.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.