Funny but odd bully habits.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wondering what odd and funny habits your bully has.

Stiggy tends to lick the spot/surface where his butt touches. Such as the spot on the carpet, couch, even the backrest of the couch. He would get up from his position, sniff where his butt rested and then lick it for a couple of minutes. It always makes me laugh when I catch him doing it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wondering what odd and funny habits your bully has.

Stiggy tends to lick the spot/surface where his butt touches. Such as the spot on the carpet, couch, even the backrest of the couch. He would get up from his position, sniff where his butt rested and then lick it for a couple of minutes. It always makes me laugh when I catch him doing it.

Uh, Stig ol buddy,,,, that just aint right!!!! ROFL :)

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Before Lola is going to lay down in her bed, she walks around in a circle probably 3 - 5 times, then sniffs the spot she is going to lay in, kneads it, sniffs it and then lays down. I guess that is her ritual but does it every time she goes to lay down...even if in the middle of the night she gets up to move from one side to the other of her bed. She is better than she use to be...she use to get up and down 3 times a night now it is just once but wakes me up with her darn ritual. Brodie...well he is just crazy right now but guess that is puppy...almost everything he does is odd....he does bark at his bowl when he is finished eating..like telling it to "grow" more food in it :p.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas sits at our sliding glass door that leads to our screened in patio and licks and licks and licks, until I make him stop. Windex will not even touch the bully slobber glaze, I have to take soap, water and a scratch pad to clean the bottom of the door. I don't know why he sits there and try's to look out it is like a smeared glaze on the glass.

Oh and he pee's like a girl 100% of the time?!?

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion can spend up to 30 minutes licking her brother's food bowl after he's eaten. Sometimes longer.
Vegas...he walks while he poops. This is dangerous in public. Often..I don't see he's gone because he walks at my heal, butt behind my line of vision. Luckily..we walk the same way on our way back and can clean up his poo if he does go.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
When Gertie is sitting in her crate, she growls at her hind foot. Don't ask me why, she just does. I always look to see if it could be anything else she's growling at, but nope, it's her foot. She's a weirdo! :luv:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] hope you are having a great vacation!!! At least you can post periodically so we don't have to miss you :)

Bear is just a nut in general he does all kinds of crazy stuff. I will say odd and funny is he is a LEAPER!!! I didn't know bulldogs were able to jump so high. He does his piggy runs through the house but the most laughable is his bulldogging which to me is anything I can't get him to stop doing and he gets silly like when he humps or tries to get my hair or just won't stop antagonizing. annoying but funny.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.