It's official. My sis is now an addict.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
As some of you may know, the plan was for Stiggy to sleepover at the daycare from Mon-Wed and my sis would look after him for the rest. This is so she doesn't burn out too quickly as she also works full time. I also asked her to let him sleepover there when she has other obligations after work and doesn't have enough time to spend with him.

So earlier today (8pm Toronto time, 3pm Maui time), I received a text from her saying that she's having difficulties trying to get Stiggy into the tub. lol. I guess one night away from him was enough for her. She's so hooked! :yes:

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
How could someone not be addicted to Stig? So, will you be helping her find a bullie when you get home??? ;)

Emmitt E

Nov 1, 2010
Oh I should add, the same thing happened with my mom. She kept Emmitt while we went away over Christmas break. She wanted to keep him and always e-mails me and asks, "does Emmitt ask about me?".

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
That is so sweet and I know it makes it easier for you to be away from him...hope she is willing to give him back ;). They are definately addicting. My mom loves coming over to see Brodie and Lola and talks 'funny' to them..it's so cute. She has 2 Bichon's and a mut but says she would love to get a bullie one day.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - I wouldn't be surprised if she asks us more details on how to get one when we come back.

[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] - She actually moved in recently so she can save some money for a condo. So she has access to Stig whenever she wants, sorta. I'm more worried about who Stiggy's going to pick to be with now. lol.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Would be awesome if she had one when you get back.
Its not hard to catch the BD bug. We caught it and never
got to play with one much. I can imagine how easy it is
having a BD like Stig in your house.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I have no doubts Stiggy will be acting silly crazy when you get home!!! I do believe your sister will steal him though. sorry.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] Stiggy knows who is mommy is! I don't think you have anything to worry about!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.