Bully hygiene

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Besides brushing, what else do you guys do to keep your bullies teeth clean and freshen up their breath?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lots if bones, chew toys and high quality food--- 8 yrs no bad breath issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Antler's and Nylabones, and of course good food, Never had a problem in 5.4 years.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Lots and lots of chewing along with a nightly brush. Goob never had bad breath...just maintenance and prevention.

Bruisers dad

Jul 15, 2014
Prescott AZ.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
Antlers, our bruiser just absolutely loves his antlers. Dental sticks and brushing at least once a week. Love that question, so much info here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sophatp

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
What kind of dental sticks do you guys recommend? Thanks for the good info!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, you've already received great advice from above members. We pretty much do the same things, I brush my guys teeth once a week, and when they go to the groomers, the girl there has done a course for scaling and cleaning dogs teeth, so I have her scale and clean them. I won't have their teeth scaled and cleaned at the vets, because they do it under anesthetic, and I don't want to put them under just to clean their teeth. We use apple cider vinegar in their drinking water, a high quality food, we feed Fromm's Beef Fritatta, and Fromm's Lamb and Lentil, and chew toys. I don't give my guys Denta Nones or Nyla Bones, because they eat everything, and I'm afraid they're going to choke on them.

Members online

No members online now.