UPDATE ON HOSS

AllisonH

Jul 12, 2014
Nashville, TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hoss (Should be Gorgeous)
Some people here have been wanting an update about our adoption process for Hoss. I actually got in touch with the rescue he is no longer with the vet, he is with he rescue org. The adoption is under consideration..BUT their is another adopoter that may be better suited for him. So, we are still in limbo..which I'm OK with. I'd rather him be in a safer place that doesn't have steps then not a home at all. Plus I'm getting my faith renewed in rescue groups. I tried to attach the more recent pic of him but I can't get it to paste...sorry

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice to really push them.

AllisonH

Attachments

• GORGEOUS.jpg
    GORGEOUS.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 155

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Best of luck----

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Thanks for the update, I am so glad you kept trying and feel more at peace with the situation, praying you get him, Good luck !!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Best of luck and I hope that you get Hoss or find another baby perfectly suited to you. You are a wonderful person to go through the adoption process to give a home to a bullie who needs it and continue even despite the difficulties you have encountered.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hello [MENTION=12354]AllisonH[/MENTION] I have been anxious to hear how things were going concerning Hoss. Thank you for the update. Glad you didn't give up-at least you will know you got more info concerning the rescue. Best of luck to you!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Some people here have been wanting an update about our adoption process for Hoss. I actually got in touch with the rescue he is no longer with the vet, he is with he rescue org. The adoption is under consideration..BUT their is another adopoter that may be better suited for him. So, we are still in limbo..which I'm OK with. I'd rather him be in a safer place that doesn't have steps then not a home at all. Plus I'm getting my faith renewed in rescue groups. I tried to attach the more recent pic of him but I can't get it to paste...sorry

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice to really push them.

AllisonH

So glad to hear this update Allison!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruisers dad

Jul 15, 2014
Prescott AZ.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
I hope u get him he is a beautiful dog. But am glad to know he is in good hands In the meantime

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hoss is a beautiful Bullie when I listed him I just fell in love with him.

I hope you end up getting him

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am still Praying for you to adopt Hoss, if it is meant to be it will happen. You seem like the Perfect MOM for Hoss (Gorgeous) Keep us informed. LOL To You Allison and Hoss. Susan

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Good luck! It sounds like you are already so dedicated to him, I can't imagine him finding a better home!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
He's handsome

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online