brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Jake has a small tail but he does his "butt wiggle" every time I come home. It is so cute.
tyzaru8a.jpg
ezy6e3u3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is similar to my Frankies tail. How the heck do you clean under it?? I try to clean it with witch hazel because he was getting a soar under it. I try to get a paper towel soaked in the WH under and as close to his coolie as possible. It must be working somewhat because he isnt scooting as much. What do you do for coolie/tail maintenance??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nope... Banks wags her whole body!

OP
F

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
LOL So I'm sure this is a new thing for Frankie!! Getting him up this morning and as I was getting his breakfast, first I see his little (corkscrew) tail slowly start moving back and forth and within seconds his whole little body was moving side to side with excitement!! It was SO cute!! :yes4:

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Kevin can wag his tail.. but only a little.. and its more of a 'pucker'.. but he does get that thing wiggling.

Molly wags her tail by proxy.. she just wiggles the back half of her body in a spastic dance. The side-affect is that her head also wiggles just as crazy as her backside. (we've never seen her tail move without the rest of her).

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This is similar to my Frankies tail. How the heck do you clean under it?? I try to clean it with witch hazel because he was getting a soar under it. I try to get a paper towel soaked in the WH under and as close to his coolie as possible. It must be working somewhat because he isnt scooting as much. What do you do for coolie/tail maintenance??

I just wipe him with baby wipes. It has become a routine with us that when he finishes his business, he would stay put and wait for me to grab the wipes and wipe it off. I just never let any dirt stay long enough because I play with him a lot and I still make him sit on my lap as much as possible while he is still less than 40lbs hehe. It would be so gross, won't you think? ;)

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April will wag her tail if she wants too - but when she gets excited her whole body boogie begins LOL

Members online

No members online now.