Oh yes he did...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Our boy Chester.. ate yellow snow! :eek: :down:

no video..cuz it was a quick "I don't care what color it is, snow" as he mowed right along the driveway for his morning "hit" :rolleyes:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
he's an addict to the "white powder", he doesn't care about it's quality :lol:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
chester what are ya thinking buddy? their had to be ton of of other snow to eat; i'm waiting for guinness to do this or snack on some poo that is chillin on the snow

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
obviously you need to train him "don't eat yellow snow!!" I grew up in Ohio and was always told that :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], what the heck you doen in Hawaii and still posting??? I know how addictive this site can be BUT you ARE in beautiful Hawaii!! I must admit when I was out of the country this summer I could NOT wait to get back home and get on this site to see what I missed!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
aw poor Chester needed some type of flavors. because you are the bad bullymama and not providing him with more appetizing flavored snow. How dare you? :angry:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - lol. I always check it when I'm in the room. The resort has their own private beach plus we're on the ground floor so it's easily accessible if I need to get something. Plus Hawaii's 5 hours behind so I'm up early as well, and what better way to pass time than go here. :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online